Wan ChaiCurrently Open
- Address: Hong Kong, China Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Street Market, Shopping Center, Nightlife
Wan Chai is the city’s busiest commercial district by day and a haven for nightlife by night. There’s a lot here you can discover- from shopping streets filled with toys and collectibles to Chinese furniture shops, this area sure packs a lot of character. This is the place to go if you’re looking for great bargains on clothing (Spring Garden Lane). Great for wandering and people watching, Wan Chai is a colorful area that captures the pulse of Hong Kong within a small area.
Wan Chai Travel Tips
- Wan Chai has an excellent range of attractions and landmarks, so keep your cameras ready.
- Wear comfortable shoes as there will be a lot of walking around.
- Wan Chai is also safe to walk at night.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wan Chai
- Entry is free.
Wan Chai Hours
- Ask the locals about the opening hours of the shopping centre.
How to Reach Wan Chai
- City Bus A11 “Airport City Flyer” coach is available from the airport. Bus 15A or 15B from The Peak Tower.
- From the Central – you can either take MTR or public buses.
- Ba Sushi Japanese Restaurant
- Pepino Italian Restaurant
- Assaggio Trattoria Italiana
- Han Ga Ram Restaurant
- Fook Lam Moon Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wan Chai Address: Hong Kong, China
- Wan Chai Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Wan Chai: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.46% of people who visit Hong Kong include Wan Chai in their plan
25% of people start their Wan Chai visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wan Chai
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wan Chai
People normally club together Tamar Park and Caprice while planning their visit to Wan Chai.