Western MarketCurrently Open
- Address: 323 Des Voeux Rd Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +852-25436878
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Cafe, Restaurant, Shopping Center, Specialty Shop
Unlike most markets, Western Market avoids repetitive products being sold in different shops. Here, each shops stock unique merchandise, and they do so in a pretty rigid order. The first floor has countless shops selling arts and crafts jewelry, fabric, toys and other collectibles. The second floor has shops selling a wide selection of fabrics and a restaurant. Pop in for a bite at the cafes and bakeries. On the third floor, check the time, because you might just catch a Chinese opera over dinner. Visit in the evening and you're likely to snap up some cashmere and chiffon stuff while a violin sings overhead.
Western Market Travel Tips
- First floor has bulk of piece goods.
- Visitors will find jewelry and toys on ground floor and cloths on 2nd floor.
- Bring plenty of drinking water.
- Bring hat and sunscreen.
- Great place for shopping.
How to Reach Western Market
- MTR Sheung Wan Station
- Russell Street Deli : Sandwiches
- Slows To Go : Barbecue
- Sala Thai : Sushi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.76% of people who visit Hong Kong include Western Market in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
86.05% of people start their Western Market visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Western Market
90.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Western Market