Western MarketCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: 323 Des Voeux Rd Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +852-25436878
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Cafe, Restaurant, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Unlike most markets, Western Market avoids repetitive products being sold in different shops. Here, each shops stock unique merchandise, and they do so in a pretty rigid order. The first floor has countless shops selling arts and crafts jewelry, fabric, toys and other collectibles. The second floor has shops selling a wide selection of fabrics and a restaurant. Pop in for a bite at the cafes and bakeries. On the third floor, check the time, because you might just catch a Chinese opera over dinner. Visit in the evening and you're likely to snap up some cashmere and chiffon stuff while a violin sings overhead.
- First floor has bulk of piece goods.
- Visitors will find jewelry and toys on ground floor and cloths on 2nd floor.
- Bring plenty of drinking water.
- Bring hat and sunscreen.
- Great place for shopping.
- MTR Sheung Wan Station
- Russell Street Deli : Sandwiches
- Slows To Go : Barbecue
- Sala Thai : Sushi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.65% of people who visit Hong Kong include Western Market in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
86.05% of people start their Western Market visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Western Market
90.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Western Market