Wong Tai Sin District Tours
About Wong Tai Sin District, Hong Kong
Wong Tai Sin District (Chinese: 黃大仙區) is one of the 18 districts of Hong Kong. It is the only fully landlocked district throughout Hong Kong. It is located in Kowloon.Wikipedia
Overview of Wong Tai Sin District
On your visit to Hong Kong, consider visiting Wong Tai Sin District. Wong Tai Sin District is easily missed on a visit to Hong Kong.
Generally, tourists prefer visiting top attractions of Hong Kong like Victoria Peak, Hong Kong Disneyland, Star Ferry, Tian Tan Buddha and Ocean Park. These are few of the top things to do in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong tours ideally do not include a visit to Wong Tai Sin District.
More about Hong Kong
Use Hong Kong trip planner to visit Wong Tai Sin District and many others to your visit.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Hong Kong like Travelodge Kowloon, The South China Hotel, Charterhouse Causeway Bay and Evergreen Hotel.
If you want to add the visit to Wong Tai Sin District in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Hong Kong vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Hong Kong.
Book Wong Tai Sin District Tickets And Tours
Whether this is your first visit to Hong Kong or youâÂÂre returning to refresh old memories, this comprehensive orientation is a great way to get to know Hong Kong Island, its history and its famous landmarks. During your half-day tour, a knowledgeable guide takes you to see multiple Hong Kong highlights in this ever-changing locale, including Victoria Peak, Aberdeen fishing village and Stanley Market. Enjoy informative commentary and included round-trip transport from your hotel.
Quite different from Hong Kong, Macauâs economy is heavily dependent on gambling and tourism. The tour combines both historical sites and modern attractions.This trip for offers you an opportunity to see the one of the world's richest cities within one day from Hong Kong.
Experience the magic of Hong Kong at night with an evening cruise on Hong Kong's dazzling Victoria Harbour, followed by an 8-course Chinese banquet at Aberdeen's famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant. You’ll enjoy postcard-worthy views as you sip unlimited drinks from the open bar aboard an enchanting Chinese-style junk, and take in the palatial atmosphere of the Jumbo while dining on a sumptuous meal. End your evening on top of the world as you ascend halfway up Victoria Peak to the Mid-Levels lookout for panoramic views of Hong Kong’s shimmering skyline.
Hong Kong's harbor dazzles with neon at night, but the synchronized Symphony of Lights laser show takes the nightly spectacle to another level. Cruise Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour aboard a traditional Chinese sightseeing junk and enjoy an uninterrupted view of this dazzling light show for an unforgettable evening in Hong Kong.
Share your experience - Rate Wong Tai Sin District, Hong Kong
- Other Attractions
- Royal Regalia Building
- Temburong District
- Masjid Omar 'ali Saifuddien
- Tempat Letak Kereta Kompleks Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah
- Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah
- Bandar Seri Begawan
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Royal Regalia Building
- 5 Star Hotels Near Temburong District
- Luxury Hotels Near Bandar Seri Begawan
- Hotels Near Brunei Darussalam
- Cheap Hotels Near Bandar Seri Begawan City Center
- 5 Star Hotels Near Masjid Omar 'ali Saifuddien
- Cheap Hotels Near Tempat Letak Kereta Kompleks Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Brunei International Airport
- Luxury Hotels Near Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah
- Luxury Hotels Near Bandar Seri Begawan
- City Tripplans
- Hong Kong Itinerary 7 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Hong Kong from Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Itinerary 5 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Hong Kong from Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Itinerary 3 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Hong Kong from Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Itinerary 4 Days
- Hong Kong Itinerary 6 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Hong Kong from Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Itinerary 2 days