Ala Wai Harbor, Honolulu
About Ala Wai Harbor, Honolulu
Ala Wai Harbor, Honolulu - Address
Address: Ala Wai Boat Harbor, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Time Required: 00:45 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 738 times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Harbour
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A rather generous gift from the Hobron family to the people of Hawaii, the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor is the largest small-boat harbor in the state.
The TransPac sailing race (held every 2 years) begins in Los Angeles and ends here. Did you know TransPac is one of the longest ocean races in the world?
A walk by the harbor is pleasant during early mornings and late evenings. The surrounding hotels and eateries around the place, offer lip-smacking food with a fabulous view of the city.
How To reach Ala Wai Harbor by Public Transport
- By Bus: Ala Moana Bl + Hobron Ln
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab.
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ala Wai Harbor, Honolulu Reviews - Write a Review
Beautiful place to live.
Lived the dream. Sailing and scuba diving. 18years total. (6 in the harbor)
- Nearby Attractions
- Thrifty Car Rental
- Hawaii State Department Of Health
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk
- Crab Bucket
- Hy's Steak House
- La Mariana Sailing Club
- Himalayan Kitchen
- Discount Hawaii Car Rental
- The Grand Islander By Hilton Grand Vacations
- Honolulu Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Honolulu
- What to See in 48 Hours in Honolulu
- What to See in 72 Hours in Honolulu
- How to Spend 5 Days in Honolulu
- How to Spend 6 Days in Honolulu
- How to Spend 7 Days in Honolulu