Aliiolani Hale55 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 417 S King St, Honolulu, HI 96813, United States Map
- Timings: 07:45 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8085394999
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Tower
The Ali'iolani Hale built in 1870’s was the first western-styled structure made in Hawaii and was ordered by King Kamehameha V. Constructed in Italian renaissance style, the iconic clock towersand the gardens that surround the entrance, multiply the charm of the place.
- A statue of the King Kamehameha- the Great.
The Hale was attacked in the 1889 revolt led by Robert Wilcox when 150 armed protesters took over the hall as well as the Iolani Palace. Today the place is a functional Supreme Court.
Entrance Ticket Details For Aliiolani Hale
- Admission to the place is Free.
- Call up the place for tour prices.
Aliiolani Hale Hours
- Call up the place for tour timings.
How to Reach Aliiolani Hale
- By Bus: Queen St + Mililani St
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab.
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Aliiolani Hale Address: 417 S King St, Honolulu, HI 96813, United States
- Aliiolani Hale Contact Number: +1-8085394999
- Aliiolani Hale Timing: 07:45 am - 04:30 pm
- Best time to visit Aliiolani Hale(preferred time): 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Aliiolani Hale: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.77% of people who visit Honolulu include Aliiolani Hale in their plan
66.67% of people start their Aliiolani Hale visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Aliiolani Hale
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aliiolani Hale
People normally club together Honolulu Hale and Ward Warehouse while planning their visit to Aliiolani Hale.