Aloha Stadium, Honolulu
Aloha Stadium, Honolulu - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96818, United States
Ticket Price: 1 USD
Time Required: 00:45 Mins
Added 1.4K times in trip plans
Stadium, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Aloha Stadium, Honolulu
The Aloha Stadium, opened in 1975, is the largest stadium in Hawaii and has the seating capacity of 50,000 people.
The home team- University of Hawaii Football Warriors, has a huge following and the matches here are unlike any other place in the state. Do catch a live match here to experience the obsessive football pulse of the city.
The Aloha Swap Meet and Marketplace are famous tourist attractions, but the tour of the place is the highlight of the stadium.
Aloha Stadium Information
- You can also contact on +1 808 483 7133
Aloha Stadium Ticket Prices
- USD 7.00 – Adults
- USD 5.00 – Children (ages 4-12)
- USD 5.00 – Seniors (ages 65 and over) and Military (with ID).
- No charge for children three and under (must be accompanied by a paying adult).
Standards entree fee of the Stadium/ Market/ Swap meet entry Prices:
- Standard Stadium admission: USD1 per person
- 11 years and under: Free.
Aloha Stadium Opening and Closing Hours
Visit the official website for timings of trending matches.
- Stadium tours run during the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace every Wednesday: at 11:00 am.
- Tickets may be purchased on the day of your tour at the Aloha Stadium Box Office. Box Office opens at 9:00 am. Only Cash or Traveler’s Check is accepted.
- Marketplace Hours: Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Swap Meet Hours: Wednesdays and Saturdays from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, Sundays from 6:30 am to 3:00 pm.
How To reach Aloha Stadium by Public Transport
- By Bus: Salt Lake Bl + Kamehameha Hwy
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab
- By renting a Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Aloha Stadium Tickets And Tours
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best best of Honolulu
Aloha Stadium, Honolulu Reviews - Write a Review
Awesome venue. Personally the American football wasn't as enjoyable as I'd have thought but if you enjoy that type of thing I'd definitely recommend. The stadium is easy to get too, easy to navigate and the view from the stands is pretty spectacular.
If you like flea markets this is the place. Open every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. They add more days closer to Christmas. Drive or you can take The Bus to it. It goes around the stadium with 2 levels. Food is amazing also.
You can get something for everyone in your gift list here as long as quality is not a priority. Large variety of vendors but mostly t-shirts, cheap jewelry, and chachkies. The fresh, local food is the best money spent.
Went here for the swap meet, it was very cool. Definitely go back if given the opportunity. Wish we had more time when we went.
Great place to do all your souvenir shopping! Booths all the around the parking lot with plenty to see and buy. They have concession stand type foods available. I went home with a Ukulele.
- Nearby Attractions
- Regal Cinemas Dole Cannery 18 Imax & Rpx
- Lotus Honolulu At Diamond Head
- Iskcon Hare Krishna Temple (govinda's Vegetarian Buffet)
- Cafe Kaila
- Alamo Rent A Car
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Hilton Grand Vacations At Hilton Hawaiian Village
- Tropical Studio In Heart Of Waikiki
- Waikiki Beachside Hostel
- Costco Wholesale