- Address: 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96818, United States
- Phone: +1-8084832500
- Ticket Price: 1 USD
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
Aloha Stadium - Review
Aloha stadium is the largest stadium of Hawaii and is the home to the Rainbow Warrior Football team of Hawaii’s University. The stadium is capable of accommodating around 50,000 guests at a time. Numerous high school football games, soccer, rugby and baseball matches are hosted here all year round. Many concerts are also arranged in Aloha Stadium. On weekends a swap meet is held in the parking lot of the stadium where lots of vendors come to sell their various products. This meet works like a junction of art, food and culture and a crowd of people attends this meet.
Aloha Stadium Information
- You can also contact on +1 808 483 7133
Aloha Stadium Ticket Prices
- USD 7.00 – Adults
- USD 5.00 – Children (ages 4-12)
- USD 5.00 – Seniors (ages 65 and over) and Military (with ID).
- No charge for children three and under (must be accompanied by a paying adult).
Standards entree fee of the Stadium/ Market/ Swap meet entry Prices:
- Standard Stadium admission: USD1 per person
- 11 years and under: Free.
Aloha Stadium Hours
Visit the official website for timings of trending matches.
- Stadium tours run during the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace every Wednesday: at 11:00 am.
- Tickets may be purchased on the day of your tour at the Aloha Stadium Box Office. Box Office opens at 9:00 am. Only Cash or Traveler’s Check is accepted.
- Marketplace Hours: Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Swap Meet Hours: Wednesdays and Saturdays from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, Sundays from 6:30 am to 3:00 pm.
How To reach Aloha Stadium by Public Transport
- By Bus: Salt Lake Bl + Kamehameha Hwy
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab
- By renting a Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Aloha Stadium
1.84% of people who visit Honolulu include Aloha Stadium in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
31.25% of people start their Aloha Stadium visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Aloha Stadium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aloha Stadium
Aloha Stadium Trips
Aloha Stadium, Honolulu Reviews
If you are vacationing from the mainland in Honolulu you've got to go to the Aloha Stadium on Wednesday Saturday or Sunday best flea market we have ever found in the whole world. We have shop flea markets all over the United States and Europe and this is our favorite. Those souvenir hats you pay $25 for from all the military sites in Hawaii you can purchase at the Aloha Stadium for 5 bucks. Fresh fruit from the local farmers and if you're hungry several ginger's have fresh food items to eat while you're shopping. Sweet local people trying to make a living and you will buy more souvenirs to bring home and you can believe and probably a new suitcase for 75% off at one of the vendors so you can fill it and blow your friends away when you get home. Steve and Nancy White
Sunday's are always crowded and good for shoppers as well as sellers. Staff at gate greeted me with a good morning and its 5 am in the morning. Yes, it is a good morning. Thank you.
The events here can be pretty good. The swap meet bring the most popular but the UH Football games as well. The stadium has a decent amount of parking but can fill up during the bigger events. The facilities are okay but are certainly dated.
Free parking for flee market. One dollar admission per person. Lots of deals and good products that are normally sold 10x more in the regular shops.
Security kicked out a patron for doing crowd push-ups. Even tho he immediately complied by stopping, security then lied when they claimed that they tried to stop him from doing them earlier. Locals very clearly don't appreciate military. The pizza looked and smelled amazing, but the stadium is rusting. I saw a double rainbow. It was the best part of the evening.