- Address: 99-500 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96818, United States
- Phone: +1-8084832500
- Ticket Price: 1 USD
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
Aloha stadium is the largest stadium of Hawaii and is the home to the Rainbow Warrior Football team of Hawaii’s University. The stadium is capable of accommodating around 50,000 guests at a time. Numerous high school football games, soccer, rugby and baseball matches are hosted here all year round. Many concerts are also arranged in Aloha Stadium. On weekends a swap meet is held in the parking lot of the stadium where lots of vendors come to sell their various products. This meet works like a junction of art, food and culture and a crowd of people attends this meet.
- You can also contact on +1 808 483 7133
- USD 7.00 – Adults
- USD 5.00 – Children (ages 4-12)
- USD 5.00 – Seniors (ages 65 and over) and Military (with ID).
- No charge for children three and under (must be accompanied by a paying adult).
Standards entree fee of the Stadium/ Market/ Swap meet entry Prices:
- Standard Stadium admission: USD1 per person
- 11 years and under: Free.
Visit the official website for timings of trending matches.
- Stadium tours run during the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace every Wednesday: at 11:00 am.
- Tickets may be purchased on the day of your tour at the Aloha Stadium Box Office. Box Office opens at 9:00 am. Only Cash or Traveler’s Check is accepted.
- Marketplace Hours: Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Swap Meet Hours: Wednesdays and Saturdays from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm, Sundays from 6:30 am to 3:00 pm.
- By Bus: Salt Lake Bl + Kamehameha Hwy
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab
- By renting a Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.86% of people who visit Honolulu include Aloha Stadium in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
31.25% of people start their Aloha Stadium visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Aloha Stadium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aloha Stadium
Wonderful venue for college football, swap meet, concerts and more. Plenty of available parking with convenient access to the stadium. There is no "bad" seat here and visibility is excellent even from the upper levels. Plenty of concessions at reasonable prices. Great place to have family time together. Built around 1975 this stadium is maintained with convenient access to area interstate highway ramps right into the stadium and to exit from.
While in Oahu my niece took us to the swap meet at the Aloha Stadium you can find everything you need there pertaining to souvenirs or Everyday Use items also they sold snow cones and fresh fruit and food. Found very good Bargains brought souvenirs home to Chicago had an enjoyable experience be ready to walk so take some good walking shoes and a good umbrella the Sun beats down on you if you need they do sell the umbrella there
A flea marketer's Paradise.... everything you can think of ....souvenir alley, Cheaper than average retail stores and shops from bracelets, jewelry, clothing-authentic island apparel, purses and flowers for your hair and clothing, to make amazing bouquets, or just and to your new kimonos, or not... kimonos plain or decorative, beach towels, belts, pajamas, belts, art: paintings-fixures.... new and used items available almost at wholesale prices be some of the quantities are that extravagant brilliant colors.... lots to do you will never be bored ....amazing afternoon
I saw the Bruno Mars concert over a week ago... I had a great time. There were no major problems experienced except for the long bathroom lines.
Excellent facility. The photos shared were taken during our helicopter tour of Oahu, Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. We drove by just to see this remarkable stadium!