Bishop Museum3795 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1525 Bernice Street Honolulu, HI 96817, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8088473511
- Ticket Price: 23 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums
The Bishop Museum has a curious collection of all things Hawaii making it quite a popular tourist spot. The various travelling exhibits also make the place an interesting one to visit.
The story of Hawaii is told beautifully through the various cultural exhibits. The collection is huge so you can choose to get to know the place through art, craft, photographs, artifacts, interesting things to see. There is also an extensive natural history collection. The several rare species of Hawaii are certainly worth noting.
Being a place of research as well, history lovers and culture seekers will love to visit it. With so many interesting things on display, make sure you have enough time to see it all. Bishop Museum is one of the attractions in 2 Days Itinerary Honolulu. Must visit this awesome attraction.
Bishop Museum Travel Tips
- Several events take place in the museum throughout the year so keep a look out for those duing your visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bishop Museum
- Adult: $22.95
- Senior (65 & over): $19.95
- Junior(ages 4-12): $14.95
- Child(age 3 & under): Free
How to Reach Bishop Museum
- Bus: Kalihi St. & Bernice St.
- Helena's Hawaiian Food
- Yummy Koran BBQ
- Mexico Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bishop Museum Address: 1525 Bernice Street Honolulu, HI 96817, United States
- Bishop Museum Contact Number: +1-8088473511
- Bishop Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Bishop Museum Price: 23 USD
- Best time to visit Bishop Museum(preferred time): 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Bishop Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
54.03% of people who visit Honolulu include Bishop Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
28.28% of people start their Bishop Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bishop Museum
91.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bishop Museum
People normally club together USS Bowfin Submarine Museum And Park and Manoa Falls while planning their visit to Bishop Museum.