- Address: Chinatown, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA, United States
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
Chinatown - Review
With the arrival of Chinese in 1778, the Chinatowns started as small communities that were defamed owing to the brothels, gambling places and drugs- that were a common trend during the beginning of World War II.
Post the world war, the places got a facelift with a vibrant nightlife, food experience and a center for shops and stores that sold unique items and art.
Today, the Chinatown in Honolulu is no exception to this and offers a peak into the evolving culture of the city and offers the best of local cuisine.
Chinatown Ticket Prices
- For prices of individual attractions, visit the official website.
- Timings of individual stores and restaurants vary.
- For timings of individual attractions, visit the official website.
- Recommended time to arrival 10.00 am – 5.00 pm.
How To reach Chinatown by Public Transport
- By Bus: Iwilei Rd + Kuwili St
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab
- By renting a Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Chinatown
6.84% of people who visit Honolulu include Chinatown in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
30% of people start their Chinatown visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Chinatown
92.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chinatown
1 View11 Days 10 Nights11 Day Trip to Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore from MumbaiBy: Guest UserCity: Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore