- Address: Downtown, Honolulu, HI, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Neighborhoods
Downtown Honolulu is a mélange of historic and urban sites and its proximity to each other is why the Downtown Self-Guided tour is a good idea when in the city.
The Aloha Tower that used to be the tallest building in Honolulu, Hawaii Maritime center, Chinatown, Lolani Palace (the only Royal Palace in America), King Kamehameha Statue and the Mission Houses Museum form the star attractions of Downtown Honolulu. A walk here is perfect to absorb the essence of the city, as you explore more with every corner.
Entrance Ticket Details For Downtown
- Prices of individual attractions vary. Visit the official website of the attraction for precise ticket prices.
- Timings of individual attractions in the downtown area vary. Visit the official website of the attraction for precise timings.
How to Reach Downtown
- By Bus: S King St + Alakea St
- Ferry: At Pier 2 Cruise Terminal
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab
- By renting a Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.8% of people who visit Honolulu include Downtown in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
31.25% of people start their Downtown visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Downtown
90.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Downtown