About Downtown, Honolulu
Downtown, Honolulu - Address
Address: Downtown, Honolulu, HI, USA
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 3.7K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Downtown Honolulu is a mélange of historic and urban sites and its proximity to each other is why the Downtown Self-Guided tour is a good idea when in the city.
The Aloha Tower that used to be the tallest building in Honolulu, Hawaii Maritime center, Chinatown, Lolani Palace (the only Royal Palace in America), King Kamehameha Statue and the Mission Houses Museum form the star attractions of Downtown Honolulu. A walk here is perfect to absorb the essence of the city, as you explore more with every corner.
Downtown Ticket Prices
- Prices of individual attractions vary. Visit the official website of the attraction for precise ticket prices.
Downtown Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual attractions in the downtown area vary. Visit the official website of the attraction for precise timings.
How To reach Downtown by Public Transport
- By Bus: S King St + Alakea St
- Ferry: At Pier 2 Cruise Terminal
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab
- By renting a Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Downtown, Honolulu Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Volcano Shakes
- O'toole's Irish Pub
- Speedishuttle Tickets
- Chinatown Cultural Plaza
- Prince Court
- Ramada Plaza Waikiki
- Diamond Head Memorial Park
- Kani Ka Pila Grille
- Aqua Oasis Hotel
- 1739 Ala Moana Blvd
- Honolulu Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Honolulu
- What to See in 48 Hours in Honolulu
- What to See in 72 Hours in Honolulu
- How to Spend 5 Days in Honolulu
- How to Spend 6 Days in Honolulu
- How to Spend 7 Days in Honolulu