Fort Derussy Beach Park928 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2055 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States Map
- Phone: +1-8089441962
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Fort DeRussy Beach Park is loved for its not so crowded area and even though it is not as popular as the Waikiki beach, it does have many activities for visitors. The place has a number of shops located conveniently along the beach.
The blue waters invite one and all while the warm sand is the perfect place to get that tan you always wanted! The beach is dog friendly and is conveniently located close to the famous Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Fort Derussy Beach Park Travel Tips
- Wearing sunscreen will help to protect from the sun.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fort Derussy Beach Park
- Admission to the place is Free.
How to Reach Fort Derussy Beach Park
- By Bus: Kalia Rd + Saratoga Rd
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab
- By renting a Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Fort Derussy Beach Park Address: 2055 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States
- Fort Derussy Beach Park Contact Number: +1-8089441962
- Time required to visit Fort Derussy Beach Park: 02:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.21% of people who visit Honolulu include Fort Derussy Beach Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50.28% of people start their Fort Derussy Beach Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Fort Derussy Beach Park
91.59% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fort Derussy Beach Park
People normally club together Waikiki Beach and Ala Moana Beach Park while planning their visit to Fort Derussy Beach Park.