Honolulu's Police Department Museum26 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 801 S Beretania St, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA, United States
- Phone: +1-8085293111
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Museums
See the evolution of Honolulu’s Police Department over the last 100 years. Did you know that the Honolulu's Police Department was the only Police Department established by Royalty?
The memorabilia kept at the museum is quiet cool with a wide collection of badges, tools, photographs, uniforms, vehicles and awards. The place also explains the traditions, practices and historic stories and facts about the police department.
- The Harley Davidsons kept here.
Honolulu's Police Department Museum Travel Tips
- Recommended time of arrival: 9.00 am - 2.00 pm
Entrance Ticket Details For Honolulu's Police Department Museum
- Admission is free.
Honolulu's Police Department Museum Hours
- Guided tours are available Monday through Friday, except state holidays: from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- The minimum group size for a guided tour is seven, the maximum group size is 25.
- Please submit request for guided tours for groups larger than seven.
- Walk in's to the museum are welcome anytime during open hours.
How to Reach Honolulu's Police Department Museum
- By Bus: S Beretania St + Alapai St
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab.
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.36% of people who visit Honolulu include Honolulu's Police Department Museum in their plan
95% of people start their Honolulu's Police Department Museum visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Honolulu's Police Department Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Honolulu's Police Department Museum