About Kawehewehe, Honolulu
Kawehewehe, Honolulu - Address
Address: In front of Halekulani Hotel, Honolulu, HI 96815 Honolulu County, US
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 201 times in trip plans
Beach, Water Body, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The water of Kawehewehe comes from the natural channel that passes through the reef below and is known for its healing powers. The place was so popular that the royal family would come here to bathe!
Today, the small beach with shallow waters, oozes its holistic appeal and makes for one of the most relaxing pit-stops in Honolulu. Don’t forget to take a pampering soak in the blue-green waters when here, or simply have a picnic at the shore.
- Carry bottled drinking water.
- Wearing sunscreen will help protect from the sun.
How To reach Kawehewehe by Public Transport
- By Bus: Kalia Rd + Saratoga Rd
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab.
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kawehewehe, Honolulu Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Aliiolani Hale
- Maunawili Falls Trail
- St. Andrew's Cathedral
- Ala Wai Harbor
- Sans Souci State Recreational Park
- Ala Wai Canal
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site And Archives
- Ward Warehouse
- The Honolulu Museum Of Art Spalding House
- Children's Discovery Center
- Honolulu Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Honolulu
- What to See in 48 Hours in Honolulu
- What to See in 72 Hours in Honolulu
- How to Spend 5 Days in Honolulu
- How to Spend 6 Days in Honolulu
- How to Spend 7 Days in Honolulu