King's Guard Museum, Honolulu
About King's Guard Museum, Honolulu
King's Guard Museum, Honolulu - Address, Phone Number
Address: 131 Kaiulani Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 10:30 pm Details
Added 451 times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Travel back in time when Hawaii was a territory of the US and see some of the most intriguing memorabilia including rifles, uniforms, flags and photos.
The 'Changing of the Guards' ceremony held here every evening is the highlight of the place and dates back to when the King’s guards would take the Hawaiian flag down at the end of the day.
The uniforms worn during the ceremony are the exact replicas of the original ones.
King's Guard Museum Ticket Prices
- Admission to the museum is Free.
King's Guard Museum Opening and Closing Hours
King's Guard Museum Hours:
- Open daily: 10:00 am - 10:30 pm
- "Changing of the Guard" ceremony daily at 6:15 pm.
Kings Village Shopping Mart Shopping Center:
- Open daily: 10.00 am to 11.00 pm
How To reach King's Guard Museum by Public Transport
- By Bus: Kuhio Ave + Kaiulani Ave
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab.
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
King's Guard Museum, Honolulu Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- The Big Kahuna Luau
- Morning Glass Coffee
- Kaimana Farm Cafe
- Shimazu Shave Ice
- Longs Drugs
- Castle Waikiki Shore
- Imanas Tei Restaurant
- Zippy’s Nimitz
- Matcha Stand Maiko
- Honolulu Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Honolulu
- What to See in 48 Hours in Honolulu
- What to See in 72 Hours in Honolulu
- How to Spend 5 Days in Honolulu
- How to Spend 6 Days in Honolulu
- How to Spend 7 Days in Honolulu