Kuhio Beach Park241 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Honolulu, HI 96815, USA, United States Map
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Park, Family And Kids
The Kuhio Beach Park built in 1951, is a part of the famous Waikiki beach.
The beach is popular for three main attractions- the Prince Kuhio Statue, the Duke Kahanamoku Statue (dedicated to the Olympic swimmer) and the Stones of Kapaemahu. The Stones of Kapaemahu represent four legendary men: Kapaemahu, Kahaloa, Kapuni and Kinohi who came to Hawaii from another country and had healing powers.
The beach itself is a tourist attraction with a shallow shelf where you can can take a dip in the water and golden sands that gleam under the sun.
Kuhio Beach Park Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water.
- Wearing sunscreen will help to protect from the sun.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kuhio Beach Park
- Entry is free.
Kuhio Beach Park Hours
- The beach is closed from 2.00 am to 5.00 am
How to Reach Kuhio Beach Park
- By Bus: Kalakaua Ave + Opp Uluniu Ave
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab
- By renting a Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kuhio Beach Park Address: Honolulu, HI 96815, USA, United States
- Time required to visit Kuhio Beach Park: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.43% of people who visit Honolulu include Kuhio Beach Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
36.84% of people start their Kuhio Beach Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kuhio Beach Park
86.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kuhio Beach Park
People normally club together Royal Hawaiian Center and Downtown while planning their visit to Kuhio Beach Park.