Kuli'ou'ou Ridge TrailCurrently Open
- Address: Honolulu, HI 96821, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, View Point, Nature
The Kuliouou Ridge Trail is one of the best kept secrets in Honolulu.
Lush green tress that make way for intimate pathways and transport you to a whole new place, the trail shows its magic within a minutes. There are enough places to sit and take a break and the view from the summit is hard to find anywhere else in the city.
You can spot the Waimanalo farmlands, the Kailua beach coastline and the Koko Crater from here. Do carry a camera to capture the view all around.
Kuli'ou'ou Ridge Trail Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the hike.
- Wearing sunscreen will help to protect from the sun.
- A map will be helpful to navigate.
How to Reach Kuli'ou'ou Ridge Trail
- By Bus: Kawaihae St + Keokea Pl (3.22 kilometers away)
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab.
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.24% of people who visit Honolulu include Kuli'ou'ou Ridge Trail in their plan
50% of people start their Kuli'ou'ou Ridge Trail visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Kuli'ou'ou Ridge Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kuli'ou'ou Ridge Trail