Kuli'ou'ou Ridge Trail, Honolulu
About Kuli'ou'ou Ridge Trail, Honolulu
Kuli'ou'ou Ridge Trail, Honolulu - Address
Address: Honolulu, HI 96821, United States
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 990 times in trip plans
Trail, View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Kuliouou Ridge Trail is one of the best kept secrets in Honolulu.
Lush green tress that make way for intimate pathways and transport you to a whole new place, the trail shows its magic within a minutes. There are enough places to sit and take a break and the view from the summit is hard to find anywhere else in the city.
You can spot the Waimanalo farmlands, the Kailua beach coastline and the Koko Crater from here. Do carry a camera to capture the view all around.
Kuli'ou'ou Ridge Trail Information
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the hike.
- Wearing sunscreen will help to protect from the sun.
- A map will be helpful to navigate.
How To reach Kuli'ou'ou Ridge Trail by Public Transport
- By Bus: Kawaihae St + Keokea Pl (3.22 kilometers away)
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab.
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kuli'ou'ou Ridge Trail, Honolulu Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Moanalua Middle Ridge
- Makua And Kila Statue
- Washington Place
- The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints
- Queen Liliuokalani Statue
- Queen Kapiolani Garden
- Brothers In Valor Memorial
- Sacred Heart Church
- Hawaii Opera Theatre
- Mendonca Building Courtyard
- Honolulu Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Honolulu
- What to See in 48 Hours in Honolulu
- What to See in 72 Hours in Honolulu
- How to Spend 5 Days in Honolulu
- How to Spend 6 Days in Honolulu
- How to Spend 7 Days in Honolulu