Manoa Falls4361 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 37 Manoa Rd, Honolulu, HI 96822, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:30 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
Manoa Falls are a beautiful attraction in the midst of nature and are a very popular tourist attraction in Honolulu. You need to take a short hike to see them but they are every bit worth the effort. The lush green area amidst which you will find the cascading white water is simply spectacular.
Interestingly it is the place where the movie Jurassic Park and the TV Series Lost were filmed. The pretty waterfall and the moderate trek up the hill are the perfect day-trip while in Honolulu. Located close to Paradise Park, this place is a certain must-visit.
Hawaii has tremendous natural wealth and it only makes sense to explore it while you are in Honolulu. This idyllic spot near the city makes for the perfect occasion to do so. In the lap of nature, you will be able to appreciate the wild beauty of these islands. Manoa Falls is one of the attractions in 5 Days Itinerary Honolulu. Must visit this awesome attraction.
Your Honolulu trip is incomplete without a visit to the pretty Manoa Falls. Once a shooting destination for Jurassic Park and Lost-The TV Series, is today a tourist’s favorite destination. While Manoa Falls tickets are free of any cost, but still you have to pay for the parking. Also, you can easily opt for the Manoa Falls tours. The Manoa Falls tour tickets are available at a very affordable price. The Manoa Falls tours are very well guided and is a perfect way to explore the scenic attraction.
Manoa Falls Travel Tips
- The attraction is free but you will have to pay 5 USD for parking. You can park for free in the Lower areas if you are okay with walking a bit more.
- Take sunscreen and bug repellant with you.
- Take water and food for a picnic on the hike. There are no restaurants or eateries inside the place.
- Do not stray away from the designated trail for your own safety.
- You should co-operate with any governmental activity being carried out due to which tourists may have to wait.
Entrance Ticket Details For Manoa Falls
- Free visit
How to Reach Manoa Falls
- It is best to rent a car to go to Pali Highway.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
63.2% of people who visit Honolulu include Manoa Falls in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
32.7% of people start their Manoa Falls visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Manoa Falls
94.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Manoa Falls