Maunawili Falls TrailCurrently Open
- Address: 1201 Kelewina St, Kailua, HI 96734, USA, Honolulu, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, View Point, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Nature
Maunawili Falls Trail - Review
Located 20 kilometers from Honolulu city center, the Maunawili Trail is an untouched paradise, loved for its green trails that take you to the picture-perfect waterfall.
The entrance itself greets you with mud covered shows hung up on a cable- readying hikers for the messy climb. The hike, even though tricky, is worth all the pain as you reach the pristine waterfall.
The small pockets around the trail that open into the valley, are loved for the refreshing view.
Maunawili Falls Trail Information
- Carry bottled drinking water and food.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the hike and carry a small first aid kit to take care of small bruises.
- Wearing sunscreen will help to protect from the sun.
How To reach Maunawili Falls Trail by Public Transport
- By Bus: Puualoha St + Aloha OE Dr
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab.
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Maunawili Falls Trail
1.08% of people who visit Honolulu include Maunawili Falls Trail in their plan
25% of people start their Maunawili Falls Trail visit around 3 PM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Maunawili Falls Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Maunawili Falls Trail