Maunawili Falls Trail, Honolulu
About Maunawili Falls Trail, Honolulu
Maunawili Falls Trail, Honolulu - Address
Address: 1201 Kelewina St, Kailua, HI 96734, USA
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 864 times in trip plans
Trail, View Point, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located 20 kilometers from Honolulu city center, the Maunawili Trail is an untouched paradise, loved for its green trails that take you to the picture-perfect waterfall.
The entrance itself greets you with mud covered shows hung up on a cable- readying hikers for the messy climb. The hike, even though tricky, is worth all the pain as you reach the pristine waterfall.
The small pockets around the trail that open into the valley, are loved for the refreshing view.
Maunawili Falls Trail Information
- Carry bottled drinking water and food.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the hike and carry a small first aid kit to take care of small bruises.
- Wearing sunscreen will help to protect from the sun.
How To reach Maunawili Falls Trail by Public Transport
- By Bus: Puualoha St + Aloha OE Dr
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab.
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Maunawili Falls Trail, Honolulu Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Turtle Bay Resort
- Bob's Hawaii Adventure
- Burgers And Things
- Kuhio Beach Hula Mound
- Zippy's Kalihi
- Pua'a Ka'a Falls
- Honolulu Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Honolulu
- What to See in 48 Hours in Honolulu
- What to See in 72 Hours in Honolulu
- How to Spend 5 Days in Honolulu
- How to Spend 6 Days in Honolulu
- How to Spend 7 Days in Honolulu