Pearl HarborCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 1 Arizona Memorial Pl, Honolulu, HI 96818, United States
- Timings: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8084223399
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Harbour
Paying respect to the soldiers who lost their lives during the Japanese surprise attack on Pearl Harbor on 7 December 1941, the WW II Valor in the Pacific National Monument is the resting place of 1,102 of the 1,177 sailors and Marines who were killed on USS Arizona BB-39.
The attack on Pearl Harbor resulted in United State’s direct involvement in World War II and the incident frames an important chapter in the country’s history.
The memorial is located off the shore and boats are available to take visitors to the battleship to pay their respects.
Other highlights include:
- A 23-minute documentary film in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center theater. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Honolulu itinerary 4 days.
- Entry to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is Free, including access to our two museums and exhibits along the harbor.
- Tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial are Free of cost.
- For prior reservations, visit the official website.
- Programs run every 15 minutes starting at 7:30 am.
- No programs run at 12:15 pm and 12:30 pm.
- The last timed program is at 3:00 pm.
- During peak season, do make prior reservation since walk in admission are only one first come first serve basis for 1,300 tickets.
- By Bus: Arizona Memorial
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab
- By renting a Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.37% of people who visit Honolulu include Pearl Harbor in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
71.01% of people start their Pearl Harbor visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Pearl Harbor
80.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pearl Harbor