Pearl Harbor, Honolulu
Pearl Harbor, Honolulu - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1 Arizona Memorial Pl, Honolulu, HI 96818, United States
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 16.9K times in trip plans
Historical Site, Family And Kids, Harbour
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Pearl Harbor, Honolulu
Paying respect to the soldiers who lost their lives during the Japanese surprise attack on Pearl Harbor on 7 December 1941, the WW II Valor in the Pacific National Monument is the resting place of 1,102 of the 1,177 sailors and Marines who were killed on USS Arizona BB-39.
The attack on Pearl Harbor resulted in United State’s direct involvement in World War II and the incident frames an important chapter in the country’s history.
The memorial is located off the shore and boats are available to take visitors to the battleship to pay their respects.
Other highlights include:
- A 23-minute documentary film in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center theater.
Pearl Harbor Ticket Prices
- Entry to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is Free, including access to our two museums and exhibits along the harbor.
- Tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial are Free of cost.
- For prior reservations, visit the official website.
Pearl Harbor Opening and Closing Hours
- Programs run every 15 minutes starting at 7:30 am.
- No programs run at 12:15 pm and 12:30 pm.
- The last timed program is at 3:00 pm.
- During peak season, do make prior reservation since walk in admission are only one first come first serve basis for 1,300 tickets.
How To reach Pearl Harbor by Public Transport
- By Bus: Arizona Memorial
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab
- By renting a Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Pearl Harbor Tickets And Tours
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best best of Honolulu