Prince Jonah Kuhio Statue8 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kuhio Beach Park, 2537, 2501 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States Map
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Statue
Prince Jonah Kuhio was the only royal member who was elected to be part of the United States Congress and was a representative of the Hawaiian Territory. Known as an excellent athlete and his stately charm, the Prince Jonah Kuhio Statue keeps his memory alive even today.
Stop by at the Kuhio Beach Park to see the beautifully detailed 7-feet tall statue standing on a marble base. The background of the ocean behind the statue, adds to its charm.
Prince Jonah Kuhio Statue Hours
- Recommended time of arrival: 8:00am - 8:30pm
How to Reach Prince Jonah Kuhio Statue
- By Bus: Kalakaua Ave+Opp Uluniu Ave
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab.
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Prince Jonah Kuhio Statue Address: Kuhio Beach Park, 2537, 2501 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States
- Time required to visit Prince Jonah Kuhio Statue: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.11% of people who visit Honolulu include Prince Jonah Kuhio Statue in their plan
95% of people start their Prince Jonah Kuhio Statue visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Prince Jonah Kuhio Statue
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Prince Jonah Kuhio Statue
People normally club together Surfer Statue and Princess Bernice Pauahi Statue while planning their visit to Prince Jonah Kuhio Statue.