Princess Bernice Pauahi Statue8 Votes Currently Open
- Address: In the courtyard of Royal Hawaiian Center, 2201 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States Map
- Time Required: 00:10 Mins
- Tags: Statue
Princess Bernice Pauahi was the last direct descendant of the Royal family of Kamehameha and was a Philanthropist who worked towards providing education to the children of Hawaii.
The statue, located in the courtyards of the Royal Hawaiian center surrounded by plants, pays tribute to her life as she is seen sitting with a book in her hand with a small child seated next to her. Stop by to see the life-sized statue of one of the icons who framed Hawaii’s progress.
Princess Bernice Pauahi Statue Travel Tips
- Recommended time of arrival: 10.00 am–10.00 pm
Princess Bernice Pauahi Statue Hours
- Mall is open everyday from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm.
How to Reach Princess Bernice Pauahi Statue
- By Bus: Kalakaua Ave+Opp Seaside Ave
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab.
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Princess Bernice Pauahi Statue Address: In the courtyard of Royal Hawaiian Center, 2201 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States
- Time required to visit Princess Bernice Pauahi Statue: 00:10 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.11% of people who visit Honolulu include Princess Bernice Pauahi Statue in their plan
95% of people start their Princess Bernice Pauahi Statue visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Princess Bernice Pauahi Statue
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Princess Bernice Pauahi Statue
People normally club together Prince Jonah Kuhio Statue and Iolani Palace while planning their visit to Princess Bernice Pauahi Statue.