Royal Mausoleum15 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2261 Nuuanu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8085375255
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site
The Royal Mausoleum State Monument is the final resting place of Hawaiian Royalty and includes the family of the Kamehameha and Kalakaua Dynasties. The place is believed to be one of the most sacred burial grounds and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
The Mausoleum was originally built by King Kamehameha IV and Queen Emma as a burial site for their 4-year old son.
Do pay your respects to some of the most important people who frame Hawaii’s past. Highlights include King Kamehameha Dynasty Tomb, Kalakua Crypt, John Young’s Grave and Wyllie Tomb.
How to Reach Royal Mausoleum
- By Bus: Nuuanu Ave + Opp Kawananakoa Pl
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab.
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Royal Mausoleum Address: 2261 Nuuanu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA, United States
- Royal Mausoleum Contact Number: +1-8085375255
- Royal Mausoleum Timing: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Royal Mausoleum: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.21% of people who visit Honolulu include Royal Mausoleum in their plan
95% of people start their Royal Mausoleum visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Royal Mausoleum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Royal Mausoleum
People normally club together Honolulu's Police Department Museum and Japanese Cultural Center Of Hawaii while planning their visit to Royal Mausoleum.