Sans Souci State Recreational Park, Honolulu
About Sans Souci State Recreational Park, Honolulu
Sans Souci State Recreational Park, Honolulu - Address
Address: Honolulu, HI 96815, United States
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 667 times in trip plans
Beach, Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Sans Souci Beach Park is also known as the Kaimana Beach and is located a stone’s throw away from the New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel.
In the early 20th century, a cable was laid down at the beach that was used to send telegraphs from Hawaii to the U.S mainland. Today, the beach is a relaxing spot where you can put your feet up and soak up the sun or take a dip in the water, as you fall in love with the glorious view of the North Pacific Ocean.
Sans Souci State Recreational Park Information
- Carry bottled drinking water.
- Wearing sunscreen will help to protect from the sun.
How To reach Sans Souci State Recreational Park by Public Transport
- By Bus: Kalakaua Ave + Elks Club
- By Taxi
- By hiring a local Cab.
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Honolulu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honolulu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sans Souci State Recreational Park, Honolulu Reviews - Write a Review
This is a beautiful place next to a beautiful beach - I highly recommend you stop a while at the Barefoot Beach Cafe which is fantastic!
Great park for picnics and laying under the trees. Also great for large groups and playing outdoor sports. The beach is rocky but snorkeling is great!
Good for picnics and volleyball. Nice place to hang out with friends. Parking can be rough.
A well laid out park with beautiful trees. A great place to watch the sunset!
We prefer this beach to Waikiki, a nice walk from our condo on Ohua street.
- Nearby Attractions
- Children's Discovery Center
- Lulumahu Falls
- Kakaako Waterfront Park
- Waialua Estate Coffee And Chocolate
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest
- Honolulu's Police Department Museum
- Japanese Cultural Center Of Hawaii
- Kaka'ako Farmers' Market
- Malaekahana State Recreation Area
- King's Guard Museum
- Honolulu Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Honolulu
- What to See in 48 Hours in Honolulu
- What to See in 72 Hours in Honolulu
- How to Spend 5 Days in Honolulu
- How to Spend 6 Days in Honolulu
- How to Spend 7 Days in Honolulu