Laurel Caverns Conservancy
About Laurel Caverns Conservancy, Hopwood
Overview of Laurel Caverns Conservancy
Credited to be the home of Pennsylvania's largest cave, the Laurel Caverns Conservancy can be a great place to visit for everyone, especially those having interests in geology. The passage of the caves span over a whopping three miles, thus justifying its being as the largest cave in the state. To be precise, these caves are large natural calcareous sandstone caves glorifying the entire region. Cave rappelling is one activity that is a major draw of this place.
More about Hopwood
Create a flawless plan, make use of Hopwood trip planner.
Fine Accommodation options like The Lodge At Chalk Hill, Comfort Suites Uniontown and Park Inn By Radisson Uniontown will meet your requirement of where to stay in Hopwood.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hopwood before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hopwood and book an accommodation of your choice.
How To Get To Laurel Caverns Conservancy by Public Transport
- By rented car
Share your experience - Rate Laurel Caverns Conservancy, Hopwood
Great place. Took awhile to get in as there was a line due to rain. The guide was hilarious. Would love to try the lower and upper caves. Not as Grand as Carlsbad caverns, but still interesting.
- Other Attractions
- National Aquarium
- Horseshoe Casino
- Oriole Park At Camden Yards
- Fort Mchenry National Monument
- Inner Harbor
- Fell's Point
- American Visionary Art Museum
- Urban Pirates
- The Walters Art Museum
- Historic Ships In Baltimore
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near National Aquarium
- Hotels Near Horseshoe Casino
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Oriole Park At Camden Yards
- Budget Hotels Near Fort Mchenry National Monument
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Inner Harbor
- Cheap Hotels Near Fell's Point
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near American Visionary Art Museum
- Hotels Near Urban Pirates
- Hotels Near The Walters Art Museum
- Luxury Hotels Near Historic Ships In Baltimore
- City Tripplans
- 1 Day Trip to hopwood
- 2 Days Trip to hopwood