Best Time To Visit Horseshoe Bay
Horseshoe Bay in Texas has a humid subtropical climate with mild winters and hot, humid summers. The average annual temperature is 19 degree Celsius with plenty of rainfall all throughout the year.
- Winter: December to February has temperatures around 9 degrees Celsius. The weather is not too cold, but feels pleasant and comfortable.
- Spring: March and April show a slight increase in the mercury readings to reach around 16 – 17 degree Celsius. There is a slight increase in the precipitation levels also.
- Summer: Summer lasts from May till September and the temperature is hot and humid at an average of 25 – 26 degree Celsius. More than average rainfalls make the weather very damp.
- Autumn: October and November bring some respite from the heat and constant downpours. The temperature becomes comfortable at around 15 degree Celsius.
The best time to visit Horseshoe Bay is in the spring and autumn season. The weather is very comfortable and lack of constant rainfall makes it better and more comfortable to hang around outdoors. All the natural attractions are also better visited during this period.
- 30℉ 0℉
- 20 0
Maximum rain recorded in Horseshoe Bay is 831.49 mm in August.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Horseshoe Bay is November.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Horseshoe Bay is December.
Least humid month in Horseshoe Bay is July.
- Best time to visit Lake LBJ in Horseshoe Bay