Garvan Woodland Gardens397 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 550 Arkridge Rd, Hot Springs, AR 71913, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5012629300
- Ticket Price: 15 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
Anyone visiting Hot Springs is likely to know about this place, either by word of mouth praises from the native folks or by reading about it on the internet. Yes, it is as famous as that. Being one of the top botanical gardens in USA, this beautiful paradise of flora and beauty is renowned among people for its picturesque landscape spanning the shorelines of Lake Hamilton and beautiful Japanese themed layout. Garvan Woodland Gardens is housed in Arkansas University and features more than 128 species of flowers and shrubs along with a magnificent waterfall , unique bridges, and sandstone pavilions, all these canopied with rocky inclines reminding us of the surrounding ouachita mountains and its ethereal charm. Packed with hundreds of visitors everyday, the place is also deemed as an educational niche for explorers and travelers who are interested in learning the different aspects of plant life. Not to mention, the Annual Holiday Lights display that it observes every year, lands it among the must visit attractions in Hot Springs.
Garvan Woodland Gardens Travel Tips
- Dogs are not allowed during holidays lights, 5pm to 9pm.
- Friday and Saturday are usually very crowded. Visit in weekdays for less crowd.
- Both rates and timings are subject to change. Confirm the details before visits.
- Special rates are available for groups. Group tours are to be reserved two weeks in advance to avail special rates.
Entrance Ticket Details For Garvan Woodland Gardens
- Adults (13+) : 15 USD
- Children (6-12) : 5 USD
- Free for children under 5 and members.
- Dogs (on leash) : 5 USD
- Golf Cart Ride : 15 USD/ Person
- Parking is free.
Garvan Woodland Gardens Hours
- February 1, 2016 to November 18, 2016: Last Admission- 5:30pm.
- Given timings are for 2016 and are subjected to change. Visit the website or contact the authorities for further details.
How to Reach Garvan Woodland Gardens
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hot Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hot Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Garvan Woodland Gardens Address: 550 Arkridge Rd, Hot Springs, AR 71913, USA, United States
- Garvan Woodland Gardens Contact Number: +1-5012629300
- Garvan Woodland Gardens Timing: 12:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- Garvan Woodland Gardens Price: 15 USD
- Best time to visit Garvan Woodland Gardens(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Garvan Woodland Gardens: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
41.61% of people who visit Hot Springs include Garvan Woodland Gardens in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
78.32% of people start their Garvan Woodland Gardens visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Garvan Woodland Gardens
93.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Garvan Woodland Gardens
People normally club together Maxwell Blade Theater Of Magic and Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf while planning their visit to Garvan Woodland Gardens.
Garvan Woodland Gardens Reviews & Ratings
How do I reserve a golf cart tourAnswer Report Abuse
I have misplaced my membership card. How can I get a replacement? Thank youAnswer Report Abuse
I was needing to schedule a golf cart tour for my mom ,sister and I. Do we call for reservations or is it first come first serve?Answer Report Abuse
pls provide info on golf cart tour - possibly be there in July or september how much is it? thxReport Abuse