How to Reach Hot Springs, Arkansas
The Easiest Way to Reach Hot Springs
HOW TO GET TO HOT SPRINGS
- By Plane: Hot Springs is served by two airports: Hot Springs Memorial Airport and Clinton National Airport. While the Memorial Airport is located closer to the city center, you have to make use of shuttle or taxi services from Clinton National Airport.
- By Train: Amtrak's Texas Eagle helps in reaching Hot Springs through Train.
- By Bus: Greyhound bus lines have plenty of buses operating from the major cities in the U.S to Hot Springs.
- By Car: The city of Hot Springs is well-connected with all the neighboring cities by road.
HOW TO GET AROUND HOT SPRINGS
- Public transportation inside the city is very poor. To explore the city to the fullest, rent a car. Alternatively, you can also walk in the downtown areas.
Are you looking for a Hot Springs travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Hot Springs from Nearby Cities
|Hot Springs Village to Hot Springs||6.34 km||6 mins|
|Sherwood to Hot Springs||105.97 km||1 hour 19 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Hot Springs
- How to reach Mount Ida Township
- How to reach Little Rock
- How to reach Grannis
- How to reach Lake Village
- How to reach Fort Towson
- How to reach Gibsland
- How to reach Branson
- How to reach Fort Gibson
- How to reach Muskogee
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco