How to Reach Hot Springs
HOW TO GET TO HOT SPRINGS
- By Plane: Hot Springs is served by two airports: Hot Springs Memorial Airport and Clinton National Airport. While the Memorial Airport is located closer to the city center, you have to make use of shuttle or taxi services from Clinton National Airport.
- By Train: Amtrak's Texas Eagle helps in reaching Hot Springs through Train.
- By Bus: Greyhound bus lines have plenty of buses operating from the major cities in the U.S to Hot Springs.
- By Car: The city of Hot Springs is well-connected with all the neighboring cities by road.
HOW TO GET AROUND HOT SPRINGS
- Public transportation inside the city is very poor. To explore the city to the fullest, rent a car. Alternatively, you can also walk in the downtown areas.