Magic Springs Water And Theme Park41 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 1701 E Grand Ave, Hot Springs, AR 71901, USA, United States
- Timings: 11:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5016240100
- Ticket Price: 45 USD
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Water Park, Family And Kids
Magic Springs and Crystal Falls is very popular among people as a well equipped amusement park and a water park. The park is packed with numerous amazing rides distinguished into different sections as per age. The kids section accommodates a variety of rides such as Bugga Booga wheel, Krazy Kars, Looney Blooney and Carousel designed to appeal these young adventurers while the family section is no less amazing with rides such as Diamond Mine Coaster and Razorback Roundup Bumper Cars that are equally thrilling and exciting. Visit with a family or go solo, you will seldom find yourself not enjoying the visit to this exciting place.
Magic Springs Water And Theme Park Travel Tips
- Outside floatation device are not allowed.
- Only proper and modest swim attire is allowed.
- Alcohol and intoxicated people are not allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited except for smoking zone.
- Outside food is not allowed within the premises.
Entrance Ticket Details For Magic Springs Water And Theme Park
- 44.99 USD + Tax from Sunday to Friday and 59.99 USD on Saturday (5 USD discount on buying tickets online).
- Free for children of 3 years and younger.
- Children with height shorter than 48’ and seniors (55+): 34.99 USD + Tax from Sunday to Friday & 36.99 USD + Tax on Saturday.
- Discounts are available for groups (15 or more). Check the website for more details.
- The park offers half-price after 4 excluding Saturdays i.e. 22.50 USD + Tax from Sunday to Friday.
- Passes are available for visitors. Check the website for more info.
Magic Springs Water And Theme Park Hours
- Timings are available from April to October 2016 only.
- Operating days and hours subject to change. Check the website before visiting.
How to Reach Magic Springs Water And Theme Park
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hot Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hot Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.13% of people who visit Hot Springs include Magic Springs Water And Theme Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
89.66% of people start their Magic Springs Water And Theme Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Magic Springs Water And Theme Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Magic Springs Water And Theme Park
People normally also visit Hot Springs National Park while planning their trip to Magic Springs Water And Theme Park.
Magic Springs Water And Theme Park Reviews & Ratings
We're just an hour away in Little rock. We got season passes and it was worth every dime. We had a great time riding the ride and enjoying the water park on the weekends. When we were short on time we were still able to go later in the evenings and catch great concerts. We will get passes again next year.
When in line to buy tickets there was a sign outside that said only one ride was closed which was the log ride.. when we got into the park there were many more rides closed. Including the gauntlet. An hour or so after we got inside, the bathrooms we're shut down and stayed shut down most of the day which makes you think about how much feces must be in the water park..i witnessed someone poop their pants, and it smelled like urine when walking around the water park. The roller coasters we were able to ride were fun, and I think the park has potential, but they must not have the budget to maintain it.
Fun, family atmosphere! Two parks in one so double the fun for 1 price! We come here often w/grandchildren. You will love it. Food price a lit steep tho so be prepared😄👍
Pretty decent amusement park. Lots of water rides as well as roller coasters etc. They did need to look at staffing on some of the smaller kids rides as they had one guy running 2 rides at the same time which doesn’t seem safe nor customer friendly. The beer garden was nice and they surprisingly did not jack the price, a 16oz beer at $5 is only a tad higher than a large fountain drink. Food prices were reasonable but some vendors were closed. All in all a good day.
Super spot for families of all ages. Lines are not long. I felt safe enough to allow my teenagers to venture off together with timed check-ins. Great options for water slides and non water rides. Thrilling and not too thrilling. Great options for parents to relax while kids are enjoying the rides. Fun family day.