Magic Springs Water And Theme Park41 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1701 E Grand Ave, Hot Springs, AR 71901, USA, United States
- Timings: 11:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5016240100
- Ticket Price: 45 USD
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Water Park, Family And Kids
Magic Springs and Crystal Falls is very popular among people as a well equipped amusement park and a water park. The park is packed with numerous amazing rides distinguished into different sections as per age. The kids section accommodates a variety of rides such as Bugga Booga wheel, Krazy Kars, Looney Blooney and Carousel designed to appeal these young adventurers while the family section is no less amazing with rides such as Diamond Mine Coaster and Razorback Roundup Bumper Cars that are equally thrilling and exciting. Visit with a family or go solo, you will seldom find yourself not enjoying the visit to this exciting place.
Magic Springs Water And Theme Park Travel Tips
- Outside floatation device are not allowed.
- Only proper and modest swim attire is allowed.
- Alcohol and intoxicated people are not allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited except for smoking zone.
- Outside food is not allowed within the premises.
Entrance Ticket Details For Magic Springs Water And Theme Park
- 44.99 USD + Tax from Sunday to Friday and 59.99 USD on Saturday (5 USD discount on buying tickets online).
- Free for children of 3 years and younger.
- Children with height shorter than 48’ and seniors (55+): 34.99 USD + Tax from Sunday to Friday & 36.99 USD + Tax on Saturday.
- Discounts are available for groups (15 or more). Check the website for more details.
- The park offers half-price after 4 excluding Saturdays i.e. 22.50 USD + Tax from Sunday to Friday.
- Passes are available for visitors. Check the website for more info.
Magic Springs Water And Theme Park Hours
- Timings are available from April to October 2016 only.
- Operating days and hours subject to change. Check the website before visiting.
How to Reach Magic Springs Water And Theme Park
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hot Springs before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hot Springs and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.89% of people who visit Hot Springs include Magic Springs Water And Theme Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
89.66% of people start their Magic Springs Water And Theme Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Magic Springs Water And Theme Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Magic Springs Water And Theme Park
People normally also visit Hot Springs National Park while planning their trip to Magic Springs Water And Theme Park.