- Address: NRG Pkwy, Houston, TX 77054, USA, United States
- Phone: +1-8326671400
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
NRG Stadium or The Astrodome is the first stadium in the world which is used for multi-activities. It was established in 1962 and inaugurated in 1965. Various events like Major League Baseball and National Football League are hosted here. Earlier it was named as Harris County Domed Stadium and was nick-named as the Eighth Wonder of the World. Architects Hermon Lloyd & W. B. Morgan, and Wilson, Morris, Crain and Anderson combined and put effort to make this NRG Stadium. You can find a dome which is placed over 18 storeys along with a scientific scoreboard called Astrolite in the stadium.
How to Reach Astrodome
- Light rail-700 to stop- Stadium Park/Astrodome
- Bus-084 to stop- Kirby Dr @ Westridge St
- Buses- 801, 802, 803, 804 to stop- NRG Park