Events and Festivals in Houston
If you are planning a trip to come to Houston make sure you attend the following festivals and events;
- Lunar New Year Bash: In January the Museum of Houston will celebrate Year-of-the-Dragon.
- Tutankhamun: The Golden King and the Great Pharaohs – this is an exhibition of spectacular treasures.
- Bach in a Style of Jazz: This is hosted by the Russian Cultural Centre, this features great jazz musicians from around the country.
- Japan Festival: This is celebrated every April, this is to commemorate and celebrate Japanese culture and tradition. Some of the things that they do here include Ikeba flower design as well as martial arts demonstrations.
- Houston international Festival: This festival is also celebrated in April, this is a ten day event. There is plenty of food, wine, music, art and other entertaining activities.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Houston
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Houston
Save 4%NASA's Space Center Houston and City Sightseeing Tour149 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
Experience the excitement of outer space on a visit to Space Center Houston, the official visitor center for NASAs Johnson Sp...
Save 8%Houston from Below: Underground Tunnel Tour29 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Walking through the streets of Houston is pretty special but did you know that there is a whole underground system of tunnels...
Save 4%Houston Sightseeing Tour and Galveston Day Trip24 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
See the most iconic sites of central Houston and historic Galveston on a 6-hour amazing tour. In Galveston, enjoy free time t...
Save 8%Houston Museum of Natural Science General Admission5 Reviews
Explore one of the most attended museums in the country at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. Visit North America's large...