Events and Festivals in Houston
If you are planning a trip to come to Houston make sure you attend the following festivals and events;
- Lunar New Year Bash: In January the Museum of Houston will celebrate Year-of-the-Dragon.
- Tutankhamun: The Golden King and the Great Pharaohs – this is an exhibition of spectacular treasures.
- Bach in a Style of Jazz: This is hosted by the Russian Cultural Centre, this features great jazz musicians from around the country.
- Japan Festival: This is celebrated every April, this is to commemorate and celebrate Japanese culture and tradition. Some of the things that they do here include Ikeba flower design as well as martial arts demonstrations.
- Houston international Festival: This festival is also celebrated in April, this is a ten day event. There is plenty of food, wine, music, art and other entertaining activities.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Houston
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Houston
Save 6%Historical Houston from Below: Morning Underground Tunnel Tour (Small Group)34 Reviews
Duration: 2 HrsBook Now
Save 6%Houston: Old Town Historic Pub Tour (Small Group)12 Reviews
Duration: 3 HrsBook Now
Save 7%Private Full-Day Houston City Tour, NASA Space Center and Kemah Boardwalk Dinner7 Reviews
Duration: 8 HrsBook Now
Save 6%Houston Sightseeing Tour and Galveston Day Trip25 Reviews
Duration: 6 HrsBook Now