Gerald Hines Water Wall Park3493 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 2800 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, TX 77056, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: 1-7138508841
- Tags: Landmark, Monument, Family And Kids, Fountain, Skyscrapper
There may be many parks in Houston but none other includes a giant 64 foot tall man made wall of water, now does it? This awesome fountain or monument; whatever you want to call it, it an unusual and fun thing to see in the city of Houston.
Close to the business center, it has the prestigious background of Houston’s most impressive sky-scrapers. Moreover, it is also surrounded by verdant oak trees that along with the cascading water make a rather calming, meditative atmosphere within the busy business district.
Do visit this tranquil place if you are anywhere in the vicinity. It looks especially gorgeous when lit up in yellow lights in the evenings.
Gerald Hines Water Wall Park Travel Tips
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted here.
- You cannot use tripods to photograph this monument.
- You are not allowed to play any sports at this park.
How to Reach Gerald Hines Water Wall Park
- Post Oak Boulevard and Alabama Street
- Chilli’s grill and bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Houston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Houston and book an accommodation of your choice.
49.16% of people who visit Houston include Gerald Hines Water Wall Park in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
52.62% of people start their Gerald Hines Water Wall Park visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Gerald Hines Water Wall Park
94.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gerald Hines Water Wall Park