Lynchburg Ferry544 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1001 Independence Pkwy N, Baytown, TX 77520, United States, Houston Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: 1-2814243521
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Boating, Rides
The Lynchburg Ferry is a historic ferry ride that is in many ways a must do in Houston. It was the oldest ferry to have run in Houston and while it has seen many ups and downs it continues to run between Lynchburg and Houston Ship Channel.
The ferry service is run for free by the Harris Institution. The Ross S. Sterling and the William P. Hobby are the two ships that are still used to sail. While on the ride you can also see the San Jacinto Monument and Battleship Texas which are wonderful historic sites worth a visit.
If you want to try out something historic as well as fun at the same time go for a ride on the Lynchburg Ferry.
Lynchburg Ferry Travel Tips
- This attraction has shorter weekend hours.
How to Reach Lynchburg Ferry
- Lynchburg, Houston Ship Channel
- Bay Side Restaurants
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Houston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Houston and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lynchburg Ferry Address: 1001 Independence Pkwy N, Baytown, TX 77520, United States, Houston
- Lynchburg Ferry Contact Number: 1-2814243521
- Lynchburg Ferry Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Lynchburg Ferry: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.25% of people who visit Houston include Lynchburg Ferry in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.19% of people start their Lynchburg Ferry visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lynchburg Ferry
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lynchburg Ferry
People normally club together Max Bowl - Baytown and Gospel To The Unreached Millions while planning their visit to Lynchburg Ferry.