Splash TownCurrently Closed
- Address: 21300 Interstate 45, Spring, TX 77373, United States, Houston
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: 1-2813553300
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:30 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Theme Park, Water Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Rides
Splash Town - Review
If fun and tons and tons of water are your idea of the ideal summer (which it has to be) you will want to head over to Splash Town. This Seasonal Water Park is the popular choice of tourists and locals to cool off during the Texan summer.
There are a Number of attractions including rides and leisure pools to suit all kinds of energy levels and interests. If you are an adrenaline junkie why not try out the “Brain Drain” which is a 333 foot steep drop into sparkling water. If you aren’t that adventurous however and want to have some fun, try the Wild Wave pool. There are also several family rides for those who want to have all the water fun together.
In short there is something for everyone. Open only during summer, it is an attraction worth waiting for the blistering sun for.
Splash Town Information
- The Park is open only in summer (June onwards).
- 54 USD is the ticket price for Season Passes. But you can get day tickets and the costs during the season.
How To reach Splash Town by Public Transport
- You need to take the interstate Highway 45 to reach here.
Restaurants Near Splash Town
- Rudy’s country Bar
- Cheddar’s casual cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Houston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Houston and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Splash Town
6.87% of people who visit Houston include Splash Town in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
64.52% of people start their Splash Town visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Splash Town
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Splash Town