How to Reach Hove
The Easiest Way to Reach Hove
- By Air : Shoreham Airport, also known as Brighton city airport is the common airport for the Brighton and Hove region. The area’s proximity to London ensures that it is well connected to the other regions in UK too. The Shoreham airport is the oldest licensed airport in United Kingdom. It lies at 5.8 miles away from Hove.
- By Train : Fast trains run from almost all major stations in London to Brighton. Trains also run along Hastings and Lewes , Portsmouth and Chichester. The Southern and Thameslink routes run through Brighton. It is at a distance of 1.2 miles from the city of Hove.
- By Car : It is possible to reach Hove by car from a number of towns around the city. Do remember though, that it is not a pleasant experience driving in the city of Brighton. Hove lies at a distance of two miles from Brighton.
- By Bus : National Express runs a number of buses from London to Brighton. A number of small cities are connected.
- By Taxi : Taxis in United Kingdom are expensive. But they are also incredibly convenient. Especially if you want to travel on a Friday or Saturday, be prepared to shell out more for the same ride.
- By Bike : Bicycling is a good way to burn those extra fish and chips that you ate last night or to stay fit in general. It is a mode of transport that is gaining much popularity in the region since the last few years. Bikes are available on rent and turn out to be a much cheaper alternative to any other mode of transport.
- By Buses : Hove is well connected by buses. There are bus stops around most major tourist spots and the tickets are inexpensive. Check out the The Big Lemon buses that are much cheaper and run on eco-friendly fuel.
- By Train : Brighton has a small suburban network that serves the Hove area too. The trains run every 15 minutes and take ten minutes to reach the destination.
Modes of Transportation in Hove
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Hove. The most preferred mode of transport in Hove is Car.
Average distance: 10.89 km Average time: 28.11 min
Car 44.44%Driving 36.25 min Walking 0.25 min Overall average time for 15.37 kms 36.5 min
Bike 11.11%Bike 20 min Overall average time for 4.83 kms 20 min
Train/Metro 11.11%Train 30 min Waiting 5 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 25 kms 40 min
Walking 22.22%Walking 12.5 min Overall average time for 1.5 kms 12.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 11.11%Bus 10 min Walking 7 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 3.7 kms 22 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Inverness
- How To Reach Armadale
- How To Reach Sleat
- How To Reach Glendale
- How To Reach Staffin
- How To Reach Kilmuir
- How To Reach Carbost
- How To Reach Scarborough
- How To Reach Torquay
- How To Reach Glasgow
- Cities Near Hove
- How To Reach London
- How To Reach Edinburgh
- How To Reach Manchester
- How To Reach Bath
- How To Reach Liverpool
- How To Reach St Andrews
- How To Reach Bristol
- How To Reach Plymouth
- How To Reach Leeds
- How To Reach Southampton