Black Mountain Water Park, Hua Hin
Black Mountain Water Park, Hua Hin - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 1 Moo 2 Tambon Hin Lek Fai, Hua Hin, 77110
Ticket Price: 600 THB
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 17.8K times in trip plans
Water Body, Water Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Water Sport
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Black Mountain Water Park, Hua Hin
Spread across an area of 40,000 square metres, the Black Mountain Water Park was opened in the year 2011. Since then, it has been entertaining locals as well as tourists. Attractions within the park include:
- A 17 metre high tower with 9 different slides.
- A wave pool featuring the biggest wave in Thailand.
- A lazy river.
- A restaurant and gift shop.
- An infinity pool and a children’s pool and a lot more.
A must visit if you are in Hua Hin with family.
Black Mountain Water Park Information
- Carry a change of clothes.
- Don't forget to apply waterproof sun screen.
Black Mountain Water Park Ticket Prices
- Adult (140 centimetre): 600 bahtChild (110-140 centimetre): 300 bahtYoung Child (0 – 90 centimetre): Free
How To reach Black Mountain Water Park by Public Transport
- Going by Songthaew is recommended.
- You can also hire a tuk-tuk or a motorcycle taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hua Hin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hua Hin and book an accommodation of your choice.