Black Mountain Water ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: 1 Moo 2 Tambon Hin Lek Fai, Hua Hin, 77110, Thailand
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-032618444
- Ticket Price: 600 THB
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Water Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Water Sport
About Black Mountain Water Park, Hua Hin
Spread across an area of 40,000 square metres, the Black Mountain Water Park was opened in the year 2011. Since then, it has been entertaining locals as well as tourists. Attractions within the park include:
- A 17 metre high tower with 9 different slides.
- A wave pool featuring the biggest wave in Thailand.
- A lazy river.
- A restaurant and gift shop.
- An infinity pool and a children’s pool and a lot more.
A must visit if you are in Hua Hin with family.
Black Mountain Water Park Information
- Carry a change of clothes.
- Don't forget to apply waterproof sun screen.
Black Mountain Water Park Ticket Prices
- Adult (140 centimetre): 600 bahtChild (110-140 centimetre): 300 bahtYoung Child (0 – 90 centimetre): Free
How To reach Black Mountain Water Park by Public Transport
- Going by Songthaew is recommended.
- You can also hire a tuk-tuk or a motorcycle taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hua Hin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hua Hin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Black Mountain Water Park
95% of people who visit Hua Hin include Black Mountain Water Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
75.74% of people start their Black Mountain Water Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Black Mountain Water Park
94.66% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Black Mountain Water Park
Black Mountain Water Park Map
Black Mountain Water Park Trips
Black Mountain Water Park, Hua Hin Reviews
A great place to go with family and friends. Has restaurants, different types of pools, and a voleyball place! You can even feed the fishes with your kids and friends!
Secluded away from the heat of the city of Hua Hin, is a water park that can be debated to be the "Mega Bangna" of water parks in Hua Hin. The inflated water obstacle course would be something good to see. They also have a bus service that comes from the main Street to the water park
Best Waterpark in the area! Friendly staff! If you go there don't forget to visit the Wakepark!
Decent sized water theme park. Around 10 rides, would not recommend going on a crowded day. Lots of time spent queuing given the limited number of rides. The wave pool is also fun
Great place to have some water fun with family and friends. One stop service with safe features for the whole family and some great food in the onsite restaurant.
All QuestionsBlack mountain water park
- Breaking Chains Worship Center
- Benninghofen Playground
- Benninghofen House
- Cornerstone Apostolic Church
- Hamilton Sports Arena
- Good Shepherd Freewill Baptist
- Iglesia Ni Cristo
- Gambrell Hallie Rev
- Tillett Paul Rev
- Brantingham William C REV & Bertha M
- Harvest Christian Fellowship
- Crate Works
- Southwestern Baptist Association
- Hamilton Boat Club
- AMC Classic Hamilton 8