Cicada Market Cha-amCurrently Closed
- Address: 83/159 Nong Kae-Khao Takiap Road, Hua Hin77110, Thailand
- Timings: 04:00 pm - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-032536606
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Tourist Center, Market, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Cicada Market Cha-am - Review
A must visit if you are a shopaholic or a antique collector or a hoarder, the Cicada Market is a huge establishment which was created with the aim of connecting artists, designers, creators and inventors to actual buyers. Bringing together culture and arts, the market has many stalls and shops selling items such as:
- Handmade decorative products
- Vintage clothing and a lot more
Apart from these, the market also hosts live music sessions, art sessions and has a few good restaurants on its premises.
Cicada Market Cha-am Information
- Sundays are less crowded compared to Fridays and Saturdays.
Cicada Market Cha-am Ticket Prices
- Car parking charges may be applicable.
How To reach Cicada Market Cha-am by Public Transport
- Green minibus from Hua Hin to Cicada market.
- Railway station at Nongkae.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hua Hin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hua Hin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cicada Market Cha-am
95% of people who visit Hua Hin include Cicada Market Cha-am in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
79.33% of people start their Cicada Market Cha-am visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cicada Market Cha-am
94.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cicada Market Cha-am
Cicada Market Cha-am Map
Cicada Market Cha-am, Hua Hin Reviews
I would rate it as the best night market of Thailand mainly because it is so clean, neatly arranged, has a touch of being exclusive and offers so much. It even has a hip hop dance performance by local kids an open air theatre with a very exciting stage performance and arrangements but the best part is the exhibition of so many art works. The food court is one of the biggest and cleanest. There is a bar with live band performances. Adequate parking is available near by. The sea breeze at night makes the place simply wonderful. A must see and worth visiting second time as well.
Definitely a must-visit for all visiting Hua Hin. It's a very nice night market with a lot of food and locally made products as well as cultural and musical performances. I highly recommend an evening out here, have dinner, listen to some local performers and have a pleasant stroll shopping through stalls and stalls of locally made goods. Best of all entrance is free! and there is free parking across the road too!
Cool local market, you can try every local food with reasonable price for foreigners. The average price a bit higher than the local price but you will get more quality also. Some food quite difficult to eat event for Thai people. The handcrafted market are very interesting also. You can find many cool items that are hand made from local people. For the conclusion, this cool place will fulfill you both of shopping handcrafted items and delicious local food with reasonable price.
Heaven...heaven...heaven. A must-visit place in Hua Hin, but please note that it only opens Fri-Sun. I loved seeing the local artists exhibiting their art pieces and enjoyed the open-air live theatre. It was so entertaining. There is a live music show too. It is truly a paradise for art lovers.
One of the best night markets in Thailand. Surrounded by art and other nice stuff stands, you will find a beautiful and tasty Thai food stands. Very clean, fresh and rich. Live music and theater shows around. Although it opens at 5pm, be sure to get there by 6pm to enjoy the full great atmosphere.
All QuestionsCicada market cha-am
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal