How to Reach Hua Hin
How to reach Hua Hin
- By Train : The town’s train station is in itself one of the tourist attractions of Hua Hin. Trains are the best way to reach the town. Many tourists prefer boarding the train at Bangkok and travelling to Hua Hin.
- By Taxi : Hiring a private taxi in Bangkok to reach Hua Hin is possible.
- By Bus : Regular busses run between Bangkok and Hua Hin. Most of the busses leave from the Sai Tai Mai terminal in Bangkok.
- By Minivan : Minivans run between Hua Hin and places such as Kanchanaburi and Bangkok.
- By Songthaew : Having fixed routes within the town, Songthaews run regularly throughout the day. However, there aren’t many clearly marked stops for it.
- By Tuk Tuk : The best way to travel around town. However, beware of being overcharged by the tuk tuk rider. Negotiate in advance.
- By Motorcycle taxi : You will find many motorcycle taxis in Hua Hin.
- By Bicycle : Mostly flat and well planned, it is possible to cycle the bylanes of the resort town. There are a few bicycle rental shops at the town centre.
Modes of Transportation in Hua Hin
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Hua Hin. The most preferred mode of transport in Hua Hin is Working from Home.
Average distance: 8 km Average time: 15 min
Motorbike 50%Motorbike 15 min Overall average time for 8 kms 15 min