Hua Hin Fishing Pier, Hua HinCurrently Open
- Address: Northern end of Naresdamri Road, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Pier, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
About Hua Hin Fishing Pier, Hua Hin
The Hua Hin Fishing Pier, although a fishermen hangout, is also a popular leisure spot for the locals as well as tourists. For the locals, it serves as a point where some recreational fishing can be done. For tourists, the Hua Hin Fishing Pier provides magnificent sunrise views along with beautiful panoramic views of Hua Hin town. The fishing pier is a narrow strip of concrete platform jutting out into the ocean. At dawn or dusk, avid as well as amateur photographers get fantastic opportunities to capture silhouettes of the boats and their masts against the backdrop of an orange sky.
Hua Hin Fishing Pier Information
- While at the pier, do hog on seafood at one of the many restaurants situated nearby.
- Don't forget to carry your camera.
How To reach Hua Hin Fishing Pier by Public Transport
- Going by Songthaew is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hua Hin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hua Hin and book an accommodation of your choice.