Hua Hin Fishing PierCurrently Open
- Address: Northern end of Naresdamri Road, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Pier, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Hua Hin Fishing Pier - Review
The Hua Hin Fishing Pier, although a fishermen hangout, is also a popular leisure spot for the locals as well as tourists. For the locals, it serves as a point where some recreational fishing can be done. For tourists, the Hua Hin Fishing Pier provides magnificent sunrise views along with beautiful panoramic views of Hua Hin town. The fishing pier is a narrow strip of concrete platform jutting out into the ocean. At dawn or dusk, avid as well as amateur photographers get fantastic opportunities to capture silhouettes of the boats and their masts against the backdrop of an orange sky.
Hua Hin Fishing Pier Information
- While at the pier, do hog on seafood at one of the many restaurants situated nearby.
- Don't forget to carry your camera.
How To reach Hua Hin Fishing Pier by Public Transport
- Going by Songthaew is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hua Hin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hua Hin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Hua Hin Fishing Pier
53.33% of people who visit Hua Hin include Hua Hin Fishing Pier in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
40.61% of people start their Hua Hin Fishing Pier visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hua Hin Fishing Pier
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hua Hin Fishing Pier
Hua Hin Fishing Pier Map
Hua Hin Fishing Pier Trips
Hua Hin Fishing Pier, Hua Hin Reviews
All QuestionsHua hin fishing pier
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Chapel Eleele
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames