Hua Hin Night Market1056 Votes Currently Open
- Address: From Petchkasem Road to the railway line, Hua Hin., Thailand Map
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Street Market, Shopping Center, Street Food, Streets
Known more for its food stalls than its shopping, the Hua Hin Night Market is situated between Petchkasem Road and the railway line. Coming alive everyday by 6 p.m., the market has hundreds of stalls selling everything under the sun! From apparel to art to CDs and DVDs to souvenirs, the stalls sell it all. But the main attractions in the market are the seafood stalls. Head over to the Hua Hin Night Market to gorge on local delicacies.
Hua Hin Night Market Travel Tips
- The night market can get very hot and crowded over weekends.
Hua Hin Night Market Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Recommended duration of visit : 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- The stalls are generally put up by 6 p.m.
- Although many of the stalls shut down by 11 p.m., the food carts are open till dawn.
How to Reach Hua Hin Night Market
- Hiring a tuk tuk or motorcycle taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hua Hin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hua Hin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hua Hin Night Market Address: From Petchkasem Road to the railway line, Hua Hin., Thailand
- Time required to visit Hua Hin Night Market: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
64.86% of people who visit Hua Hin include Hua Hin Night Market in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
30.26% of people start their Hua Hin Night Market visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hua Hin Night Market
65.54% of people prefer walking in order to reach Hua Hin Night Market
People normally club together Hua Hin Beach and The Family Tree while planning their visit to Hua Hin Night Market.