Hutsadin Elephant FoundationCurrently Closed
The Hutsadin Elephant Foundation is a non profit organization that aims at rescuing showbiz/ street performing elephants and providing them with a cruelty free shelter along with caring for them. Entry is free for visitors. However, there are many activities that the visitors can take up with the elephants, like trekking with them, feeding them, mahout experiences and a few others. These activities are charged and this money is used for the betterment of the elephants. Caring for sick and injured elephants, whilst allowing visitors to get an “up close” interaction. We do not offer caged rides, elephant shows or tricks. BUT, We do offer various activities that our visitors can take part in.
Hutsadin Elephant Foundation Travel Tips
- Do volunteer and help out the foundation and donate generously if possible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hutsadin Elephant Foundation
Hutsadin Elephant Foundation Ticket Prices
- Mahout Experience : 1,200 Baht, must be booked via email. A three hour experience. Starting with our education talk, followed by introduction to our elephants. Take one of the elephants for a walk in the surrounding fields and then give a shower on return. Help to prepare and chop food plus administer any medication that is needed. Unlimited free water and ice cream is available throughout the morning and a free t shirt is given to remember your visit.
- Walk with an elephant : take one of our elephants for a walk in the surrounding fields, feeding it fruit along the way. Shower on return.
- Bareback ride : 1,000 Baht, one person per elephant included in the price is a basket of fruit to feed your elephant on return.
- Education talk, available Mon. Weds. Fri and Sat. at 10.00 and 12.00 a.m. 300 Baht per person.
- Combined Education and walk 1,000 baht per person.
- Show around : this activity allows visitors to be shown around our facility and to be introduced to our elephants. Please be aware that you will not be able to ride, walk or wash the elephants, but you will be able to take photos and we will provide you with a basket of fruit to get their attention.
Hutsadin Elephant Foundation Hours
- Mahout Experience: starts by 9 a.m. on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
How to Reach Hutsadin Elephant Foundation
- Going by Songthaew is recommended.
- You can also hire a tuk-tuk or a motorcycle taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hua Hin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hua Hin and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Hua Hin include Hutsadin Elephant Foundation in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
61.9% of people start their Hutsadin Elephant Foundation visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Hutsadin Elephant Foundation
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hutsadin Elephant Foundation