Hutsadin Elephant FoundationCurrently Closed
- Address: 176 M7, Hua Hin, Nongplub Road, Prachuab Khiri Khan, 77110 Thailand
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-811990798
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Hutsadin Elephant Foundation - Review
The Hutsadin Elephant Foundation is a non profit organization that aims at rescuing showbiz/ street performing elephants and providing them with a cruelty free shelter along with caring for them. Entry is free for visitors. However, there are many activities that the visitors can take up with the elephants, like trekking with them, feeding them, mahout experiences and a few others. These activities are charged and this money is used for the betterment of the elephants.
Hutsadin Elephant Foundation Information
- Do volunteer and help out the foundation and donate generously if possible.
Hutsadin Elephant Foundation Ticket Prices
- Mahout Experience : 1000 Baht
- 1 hour trek with elephant : 800 Baht for adults, 600 Baht for children.
- 30 minutes trek with elephant : 600 Baht for adults, 400 Baht for children.
- Baby Elephant show and washing : 300 Baht for adults, 150 Baht for children.
Hutsadin Elephant Foundation Hours
- Mahout Experience: starts by 9 a.m. on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
How To reach Hutsadin Elephant Foundation by Public Transport
- Going by Songthaew is recommended.
- You can also hire a tuk-tuk or a motorcycle taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hua Hin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hua Hin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Hutsadin Elephant Foundation
95% of people who visit Hua Hin include Hutsadin Elephant Foundation in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
61.9% of people start their Hutsadin Elephant Foundation visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Hutsadin Elephant Foundation
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hutsadin Elephant Foundation