Klai Kang Won Palace265 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4, Hua Hin, Phet Kasem Road, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 03:30 pm Details
- Phone: +66-032511115
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Palace, Architecture , Exhibition
One of the landmarks of Hua Hin, the Klai Kang Won Palace is the summer residence of His Majesty King Bhumibhol Adulyadej (Rama IX) and other members of the royal family. The name ‘Klai Kang Won’ means ‘away from worries’. This palace is only accessible by permission from the Royal Household Office and only when the palace is not occupied by the royal family. There is an exclusion zone around it that stretches out to sea. The gorgeous palace was built in Spanish style architecture in the year 1929. It also had lovely manicured gardens which are full of art pieces from Java.
Klai Kang Won Palace Travel Tips
- Taking permission from the Royal Household office is mandatory.
- A small admission fee may be charged.
How to Reach Klai Kang Won Palace
- Hiring a tuk tuk is recommended.
- Go in a Songthaew.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hua Hin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hua Hin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Klai Kang Won Palace Address: 4, Hua Hin, Phet Kasem Road, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
- Klai Kang Won Palace Contact Number: +66-032511115
- Klai Kang Won Palace Timing: 08:30 am - 03:30 pm
- Time required to visit Klai Kang Won Palace: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
16.28% of people who visit Hua Hin include Klai Kang Won Palace in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
43.59% of people start their Klai Kang Won Palace visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Klai Kang Won Palace
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Klai Kang Won Palace
People normally club together Hutsadin Elephant Foundation and Sam Pan Nam Floating Market while planning their visit to Klai Kang Won Palace.