Events and Festivals in Hualien
- Chinese New Year in February.
- Queen Mother of the West’s Birthday in March.
- Amis Harvest Festival in June.
- Hualien Joint Aboriginal Harvest Festival in July.
- Hualien Stone Sculpture Festival in October.
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve in December.
Trip plans for Hualien
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Hualien
Hualien Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Hualien
Save 2%3-Day Hiking Tour in Taroko Gorge
Duration: 3 Days
This adventurous journey takes you to places where Taiwans high mountains meet the Pacific Ocean and the clouds appear in sof...
Save 5%Private One-Way Hualien City to Kenting Scenic TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs
Travelling from Hualien to Kenting via public transport has always been a hassle as the local railway system has yet to provi...
Save 5%Full-Day Private Taroko National Park Tour from Hualien City7 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
With towering marble walls, subtropical forested canyons and crystal clear rivers, Taroko gorge boasts phenomenal views that ...
Save 7%Full-Day Taroko Gorge Hike: Zhuiliu Old Trail from Hualien City9 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
If you have a free day in Hualien or Taipei andlookfor an adventure, the Zhuiliu Old Trail is highly recommended as it offers...
- Events & Festivals in Xincheng Township
- Events & Festivals in Puli
- Events & Festivals in Su'ao Township
- Events & Festivals in Luodong
- Events & Festivals in Yilan City
- Events & Festivals in Jiaoxi Township