Fuyuan ForestCurrently Open
- Address: 979, Taiwan, Hualien County, Wanrong Township Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +886-38812377
- Ticket Price: 60 TWD
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, Family And Kids
Butterflies, birds, camphor trees and waterfalls are the main attractions at this forest. In its quiet and fragrant trails you will need to keep your cameras out. There are over 100 species of birds to catalogue. The butterflies come out between April and July, more than 40 species of them. And serving as home to all these delights is the beautiful Fuyuan Forest, a lovely 235 acre spread of camphor trees threaded through with shady trails. There are explanatory plaques about the fauna and flora everywhere. The main Fuyuan Waterfall plunges over a dam into a deep pool. Top this off with barbeque pits, campsites and wildlife training facilities, and you have a perfect weekend getaway. Don’t miss the suspension bridge, the stone park, or the bat hole. You can also stay on the resort here.
Fuyuan Forest Travel Tips
- Guided tours can be booked for up to 20 members. Bookings should be made at least 10 days in advance.
- Paid parking is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fuyuan Forest
- Weekends and holidays NTD100
How to Reach Fuyuan Forest
- Bus 1122, 1137, 1142 and the Hualien Express Bus stop Fu Yuan Police Station.
- Drive to here.
- Take East Route Train to Fu Yuan Police Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hualien before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hualien and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Fuyuan Forest Address: 979, Taiwan, Hualien County, Wanrong Township
- Fuyuan Forest Contact Number: +886-38812377
- Fuyuan Forest Timing: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Fuyuan Forest Price: 60 TWD
- Best time to visit Fuyuan Forest(preferred time): 08:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Fuyuan Forest: 06:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!