Maple Tree TrailCurrently Open
- Address: Lane 405, Fuxing Road, Ji’an Township Hualien County, Taiwan 973
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Family And Kids
This trail is a delight both in the day and the night. It is not particularly historically important, but nor is it too crowded by tourists. For the most part, the trail is a hidden gem that only locals know about. Coursing uphill east of the Ji’an township for about 3.4 kilometers, the trail passes several viewpoints with cool views of the city below. At night, you can even make out the main city of Hualien, a bright spot on the horizon. The various highlights of the trail are given at the following coordinates:
- signboard directing you into the trail: 23°58'22.4"N 121°33'06.3"E
- exact starting point of the trail: 23°58'10.5"N 121°32'54.0"E
- First: 23°58'09.0"N 121°33'01.0"E
- Second: 23°58'02.6"N 121°32'57.5"E
- Fourth: 23°58'06.4"N 121°32'54.0"E
- Fifth: 23°57'51.5"N 121°32'41.6"E
How to Reach Maple Tree Trail
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hualien before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hualien and book an accommodation of your choice.