Tamasato Hot Springs3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 981, Taiwan, Hualien County, Yuli Township Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +886-38875306
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hot Spring, Family And Kids
With a temperature of 66 degrees Celsius, chloride sulphate waters, and a host of histories and legends this hot spring area is one of the more intriguing attractions in this Township. The hot springs were discovered in 1904 but it was not until 1930 that hostels and public baths were gradually developed into a resort. The locals say that the waters here can heal your skin diseases, gastrointestinal diseases and trauma. There are a number of bed and breakfasts surrounding the area and many visitors tend to stay overnight; Japanese style hot spring hotels are the recommended option. It's not uncommon to see the locals digging holes in the riverbank to create temporary baths of their own. Three of the permanent pools are free to use. The drive over to the hot springs area itself is beautiful.
How to Reach Tamasato Hot Springs
- Bus 8181 stop An Tong Hot Spring
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hualien before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hualien and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tamasato Hot Springs Address: 981, Taiwan, Hualien County, Yuli Township
- Tamasato Hot Springs Contact Number: +886-38875306
- Tamasato Hot Springs Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Tamasato Hot Springs(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Tamasato Hot Springs: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.06% of people who visit Hualien include Tamasato Hot Springs in their plan
33.33% of people start their Tamasato Hot Springs visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Tamasato Hot Springs
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tamasato Hot Springs
People normally club together Ji Ha La Ai and Tai Wan Jia Fang You Ji Cha Yuan while planning their visit to Tamasato Hot Springs.