Cloud ValleyCurrently Open
- Address: Huangshan Mountain Scenic area, Huangshan, China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, Valley, Nature
Though it has an elevation of 2920 feet which is relatively lesser than the other spots in Huangshan Mountain Scenic Area, cloud valley is a paradise!
Flaunting the Cloud valley villa, old trees, unique rock formations, Nine-dragon waterfalls and the Baizhang springs are a great sight.
Main Attraction include:
- The Cloud Valley Villa: A chic hotel with Hui-style of architecture comprising grey tiles and horse head walls.
- The Nine-Dragon waterfall: Water plunges from a height of 984 feet in nine leaps feeding different pools between the Incense burner peak and the Arhat peak
- There are three very old and precious trees namely Eastern China Douglas Fir (500 years), Southern Hemlock (800 years) and the super star ginko tree which is around 1000 years old and a height of 85 feet.
This area is also called as the Rear Mountain and it is possible to hike here!
Cloud Valley Travel Tips
- Accommodations are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cloud Valley
- The ticket price is included in the entry fee of the Huangshan Mountain scenic area which is CNY 230 in March to November and CNY 150 for December to February.
- The fare for telpher is to be paid separately. The fare for Cloud valley is CNY 80 for March to November and CNY 65 for December to February.
- Children have concession in telpher fares.
Cloud Valley Hours
- The Cloud valley is best enjoyed in daylight, so be there as early as possible.
How to Reach Cloud Valley
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Huangshan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Huangshan and book an accommodation of your choice.
58.03% of people who visit Huangshan include Cloud Valley in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
22.86% of people start their Cloud Valley visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cloud Valley
69.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cloud Valley