Events and Festivals in Huangshan
- Huangshan Mountain Bike Festival (March) and Yi County Tourism and Photography Festival (November) are the major festivals of Huangshan City.
- Like every Chinese Town, Huangshan also celebrates national festivals like mid-autumn festival also known as harvest festival which takes place on the full moon night on the 15th day of the eighth month in the Chinese Han calendar which is between September to October.
Trip plans for Huangshan
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Huangshan
Huangshan Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Huangshan
Save 7%Private Day Trip to Laoshan Mountain from QingdaoNew on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Hrs
Laoshan Mountain is considered in China as the Mountain on the Sea due to its location on the coast of the Yellow Sea. Enjoy ...
3-Day Mt. Huangshan and Hongcun Ancient Village TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Days
Make the best use of your time and energy and see the essence of the Yellow Mountains (Huangshan) at the best position and th...Book Now
Save 7%Private 2-Night Huangshan Tour Combo Package
Duration: 3 Days
Explore amazing essence of Huangshan Mountain, one of the most impressive scenic highlights in China known for its lofty peak...
Save 8%Huangshan summit and Ancient Hongcun village 2 days private tourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Days
This is private tour,cost include Private car and Private English speaking guide No shopping,No tips More than 65 years old...
- Events & Festivals in Quzhou
- Events & Festivals in Jingdezhen
- Events & Festivals in Jinhua
- Events & Festivals in Yiwu
- Events & Festivals in Wuhu
- Events & Festivals in Hangzhou