Heavenly SeaCurrently Open
- Address: Huangshan Mountain Scenic area, Huangshan, China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, View Point, Nature
Heavenly Sea - Review
Located on the North Slope of the Huangshan Mountain scenic area, the heavenly scenic area is known for the high oxygen content in its atmosphere. Accessible from the Lotus ridge, north gate of Huangshan Mountain by climbing 6500 steps, this area is a biological hotspot. It is a home to many rare plants and some of them are flowering plants which add to the colour of the area. The Huangshan Azalea, Huangshan Fairy Lady Flower, Youth Flower and Huangshan Magnolia are to name a few.
The flowering plants bloom until early summer and add hues of pink, red and mauve to the landscape.
Other attractions include:
- Sea heart Pavilion
- Phoenic Pine
- Huge turtle peak
- Old monk meditating rock
- Turtle eating a snail rock
Turtle and fish fighting for pine rock.
Heavenly Sea Ticket Prices
- The ticket price is included in the entry fee of the Huangshan Mountain scenic area which is CNY 230 in March to November and CNY 150 for December to February.
- The fare for telpher is to be paid separately.
- Children have concession in telpher fares.
How To reach Heavenly Sea by Public Transport
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Huangshan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Huangshan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Heavenly Sea
95% of people who visit Huangshan include Heavenly Sea in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
45.43% of people start their Heavenly Sea visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Heavenly Sea
83.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Heavenly Sea
Heavenly Sea Map
Heavenly Sea Trips
Heavenly Sea, Huangshan Reviews
All QuestionsHeavenly sea
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows