Heavenly SeaCurrently Open
- Address: Huangshan Mountain Scenic area, Huangshan, China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, View Point, Nature
Located on the North Slope of the Huangshan Mountain scenic area, the heavenly scenic area is known for the high oxygen content in its atmosphere. Accessible from the Lotus ridge, north gate of Huangshan Mountain by climbing 6500 steps, this area is a biological hotspot. It is a home to many rare plants and some of them are flowering plants which add to the colour of the area. The Huangshan Azalea, Huangshan Fairy Lady Flower, Youth Flower and Huangshan Magnolia are to name a few.
The flowering plants bloom until early summer and add hues of pink, red and mauve to the landscape.
Other attractions include:
- Sea heart Pavilion
- Phoenic Pine
- Huge turtle peak
- Old monk meditating rock
- Turtle eating a snail rock
Turtle and fish fighting for pine rock.
Entrance Ticket Details For Heavenly Sea
- The ticket price is included in the entry fee of the Huangshan Mountain scenic area which is CNY 230 in March to November and CNY 150 for December to February.
- The fare for telpher is to be paid separately.
- Children have concession in telpher fares.
How to Reach Heavenly Sea
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Huangshan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Huangshan and book an accommodation of your choice.
93.73% of people who visit Huangshan include Heavenly Sea in their plan
58.82% of people start their Heavenly Sea visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Heavenly Sea
90.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Heavenly Sea