Huangshan Hot SpringCurrently Open
- Address: Huangshan Mountain Scenic area, Huangshan, China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Waterfall, Nature
Huangshan Hot Spring - Review
Considered as one of the four wonders of the Yellow Mountain, these springs are located at the foot of Purple Rock Peak, on the road up from the main gate to Cloud Valley Cableway. The springs have many myths and legends and are considered as a natural bounty to heal and restore the people climbing the yellow Mountains. They have had several names: Tang Springs, Vermilion Springs and springs of youth. The name springs of youth comes from a tale where the earliest ancestor of China- Huangdi (the Yellow emperor) bathed here and the hot water from the springs smoothed away his wrinkles; he thus became immortal and ascended to heaven.
You can enjoy the hot springs as well as the waterfalls and splash in steamy hot water when the Yellow Mountain is chilly. Worth observing is the Singing String Spring; which is a rock of 9 meters length and produces a twiddle-like sound when struck with spring water.
Relax, revitalise and enjoy the hot springs on your visit to Huangshan Mountains.
Other attractions in the area include:
- Inverted V falls (Renzi falls)
- Three-folded Spring
- Ringing String Spring
- Red well
- Tipsy rock
- Mercy light Chamber
Huangshan Hot Spring Information
- Do not swim in the hot water springs you have high blood pressure, heart diseases without prior consultation of doctors
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Do not bathe in it if you are hungry or unwell.
- Accommodation is available near the hot springs
Huangshan Hot Spring Ticket Prices
- The ticket price is included in the entry fee of the Huangshan Mountain scenic area which is CNY 230 in March to November and CNY 150 for December to February.
- The fare for telpher is to be paid separately.
- Children have concession in telpher fares.
Huangshan Hot Spring Hours
- Be there before sunset to enjoy a bath in the springs as the surroundings might get chilly after sunset
How To reach Huangshan Hot Spring by Public Transport
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Huangshan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Huangshan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Huangshan Hot Spring
69.44% of people who visit Huangshan include Huangshan Hot Spring in their plan
51.72% of people start their Huangshan Hot Spring visit around 06 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Huangshan Hot Spring
93.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Huangshan Hot Spring
Huangshan Hot Spring Trips
Huangshan Hot Spring, Huangshan Reviews
All QuestionsHuangshan hot spring
Hello, I wanna buy 4 entrance ticket to huangshan. Is it included free hot spring? and how can I buy a ticket. one more, the price is 230yuan? If you reply me, I'll be appriciate your kindness. thanksAnswer Report Abuse
The entry fee is 80 ¥.Report Abuse