Jade Screen, Huangshan
Jade Screen - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: Huangshan Mountain Scenic area, Huangshan, China
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.4K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Geological Formation, Mountain, View Point, Nature
Trip schedule planner organizes your trip plans skillfully
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Jade Screen, Huangshan
Fondly called as the Front Mountain, Jade screen scenic area comprises of the Jade screen pavilion at its centre and the lotus peak and the heavenly capital peak as its main body. Huangshan’s main peaks: Guangming Peak (Sunshine Peak), Lian Hua Peak (Lotus Peak), and Tiandu Peak (Heaven Capital Peak) are all located in the Jade Screen scenic area.
The heavenly capital peak: Steepest of three main peaks with an elevation of 6003 feet.
Lotus peak: Highest peak in the scenic area with a height of 6115 feet appearing like a blooming lotus.
You can observe attraction like the Peng Lai three Islands, 100-step Scaling Ladder, and the Thread of the Sky and the New Thread of the Sky on the way to Jade screen peak. On the way to the peak, you can enjoy the Pine forests and if the weather is clear, you can observe the Mt. Tianmu in the east, Mt. Lushan in the west, Mt. Jiuhua and Yangtze River in the north.
Jade Screen Information
- Roaming around the area includes a lot of walking, so wear comfortable shoes.
Jade Screen Ticket Prices
- The ticket price is included in the entry fee of the Huangshan Mountain scenic area which is CNY 230 in March to November and CNY 150 for December to February.
- The fare for telpher is to be paid separately. The fare for Jade screen is CNY 80 for March to November and CNY 65 for December to February.
- Children have concession in telpher fares.
Jade Screen Opening and Closing Hours
- The Jade screen is best enjoyed in daylight, so be there as early as possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Huangshan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Huangshan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Jade Screen, Huangshan Reviews
- Attractions near Jade Screen
- Qian Kou Residence And Chengkan Village