Jade ScreenCurrently Open
- Address: Huangshan Mountain Scenic area, Huangshan, China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, View Point, Nature
Fondly called as the Front Mountain, Jade screen scenic area comprises of the Jade screen pavilion at its centre and the lotus peak and the heavenly capital peak as its main body. Huangshan’s main peaks: Guangming Peak (Sunshine Peak), Lian Hua Peak (Lotus Peak), and Tiandu Peak (Heaven Capital Peak) are all located in the Jade Screen scenic area.
The heavenly capital peak: Steepest of three main peaks with an elevation of 6003 feet.
Lotus peak: Highest peak in the scenic area with a height of 6115 feet appearing like a blooming lotus.
You can observe attraction like the Peng Lai three Islands, 100-step Scaling Ladder, and the Thread of the Sky and the New Thread of the Sky on the way to Jade screen peak. On the way to the peak, you can enjoy the Pine forests and if the weather is clear, you can observe the Mt. Tianmu in the east, Mt. Lushan in the west, Mt. Jiuhua and Yangtze River in the north.
Jade Screen Travel Tips
- Roaming around the area includes a lot of walking, so wear comfortable shoes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jade Screen
- The ticket price is included in the entry fee of the Huangshan Mountain scenic area which is CNY 230 in March to November and CNY 150 for December to February.
- The fare for telpher is to be paid separately. The fare for Jade screen is CNY 80 for March to November and CNY 65 for December to February.
- Children have concession in telpher fares.
Jade Screen Hours
- The Jade screen is best enjoyed in daylight, so be there as early as possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Huangshan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Huangshan and book an accommodation of your choice.
78.07% of people who visit Huangshan include Jade Screen in their plan
26.19% of people start their Jade Screen visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jade Screen
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jade Screen