North Sea Scenic ZoneCurrently Open
- Address: Huangshan Mountain Scenic area, Huangshan, China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point
This is one of the most scenic sections on the Huangshan Mountain Scenic Area and visiting Huangshan Mountain Scenic Area is synonymous with visiting North Sea Zone.
- Shixin peak- A great view point to admire the pine forests of Huangshan Mountain Scenic area
- Bright Peak- the second highest peak in the Mountain range where you can observe the sea of clouds
- The refreshing terrace and Lion peak: Experience a phenomenal sunset
- The monkey gazing at the sea
- The flying stone
- Balck Tiger Pine
- Lover’s Pine
- Two immortals playing chess
A must-visit attraction in Huangshan Mountain scenic area!
North Sea Scenic Zone Travel Tips
- The North Sea is best enjoyed in daylight, so be there as early as possible
- If you want to spend more time you can opt to stay in the north sea scenic area; many accommodations are available
Entrance Ticket Details For North Sea Scenic Zone
- The ticket price is included in the entry fee of the Huangshan Mountain scenic area which is CNY 230 in March to November and CNY 150 for December to February.
- The fare for telpher is to be paid separately.
- Children have concession in telpher fares.
North Sea Scenic Zone Hours
- Try and be here at Sunset to enjoy a spectacular view.
How to Reach North Sea Scenic Zone
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Huangshan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Huangshan and book an accommodation of your choice.
66.84% of people who visit Huangshan include North Sea Scenic Zone in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
36.36% of people start their North Sea Scenic Zone visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see North Sea Scenic Zone
81.82% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting North Sea Scenic Zone