North Sea Scenic Zone, Huangshan
North Sea Scenic Zone, Huangshan - Address
Address: Huangshan Mountain Scenic area, Huangshan, China
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2K times in trip plans
Outdoors, View Point
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About North Sea Scenic Zone, Huangshan
This is one of the most scenic sections on the Huangshan Mountain Scenic Area and visiting Huangshan Mountain Scenic Area is synonymous with visiting North Sea Zone.
- Shixin peak- A great view point to admire the pine forests of Huangshan Mountain Scenic area
- Bright Peak- the second highest peak in the Mountain range where you can observe the sea of clouds
- The refreshing terrace and Lion peak: Experience a phenomenal sunset
- The monkey gazing at the sea
- The flying stone
- Balck Tiger Pine
- Lover’s Pine
- Two immortals playing chess
A must-visit attraction in Huangshan Mountain scenic area!
North Sea Scenic Zone Information
- The North Sea is best enjoyed in daylight, so be there as early as possible
- If you want to spend more time you can opt to stay in the north sea scenic area; many accommodations are available
North Sea Scenic Zone Ticket Prices
- The ticket price is included in the entry fee of the Huangshan Mountain scenic area which is CNY 230 in March to November and CNY 150 for December to February.
- The fare for telpher is to be paid separately.
- Children have concession in telpher fares.
North Sea Scenic Zone Opening and Closing Hours
- Try and be here at Sunset to enjoy a spectacular view.
How To reach North Sea Scenic Zone by Public Transport
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Huangshan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Huangshan and book an accommodation of your choice.